To look forward in a greater opportunity to grow myself professionally and to contribute to the profitability of the company to the best of my capacity and experience.
CNC Operator / Production Operator
November 2010 to Present
• Operates Press Machines and Bending Machines and ensures quality is observe in every process.( HACO Press)
• Operates Saw Cutting machines ( Elumatec, Emmegi, Prosaw)
• Operates CNC machines (Cincinatti and HAAS)
Trainings Attended List of trainings attended including Seminars from college up to present work
STI Computer EXPO
Electro Static Discharge
Environmental Management System (ISO 14001)
Restriction on Hazardous Substances
Sony Green Partnership Quality Standard
Quality Management System (ISO 9001)
Visual Management System 6's
Material Safety Data Sheet
Statistical Process Control &Total Control Methodology
First Aid Training (Red Cross)
Basic Life Support (Red Cross)
Assistant Production Planner /Sub-Contract Coordinator
May 2008 to December 2009
• Utilize machine productivity and prepare plans on each machine.
• Ensure the completeness and the accuracy of materials before passing it to the production.
• Monitor and ensure that all materials received and given are transacted properly.
• Palletized and arranged materials received orderly and by kind or part number.
• Monitor and update all outgoing and incoming materials based on job order and its corresponding quantity.
• Prepare daily reports on materials transacted and deliveries received from sub-con companies.
• Coordinate to sub-con companies regarding the status of the materials,
deliveries of finished goods and other issues involved in every contract.
AI/SMT Production Operator
May 2000 to December 2009
May 2000- June 2007
• Responsible for conversion and operation of AI and SMT machine.
• Monitors machine on running condition and repairs minor errors.
• Performs hourly monitoring on machine utilization and ensure machine
• Performs daily maintenance on machines allocated on us.
• Coordinate to maintenance personnel and supervisors for every problem
encountered on machine.
AI/SMT Finished Goods Controller
June 2007 to May 2008
• Responsible for monitoring the total inventory of all models process in AI/SMT machines.
• Monitor Issuance of finished goods to next station, and make necessary adjustments on discrepancies on total inventory.
• Prepare daily reports and updates regarding the movements on inventory.
Certificate in Applied Computer Programming
June 1998 to October 1999
knowledge in windows software, kanban and installation of computer software and hardware.