Rego Park, NY
To secure a challenging position that will make full use of my educational and professional skills.
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
October 2014 to Present
*Draft legal documents including pleadings, motions, subpoenas, and demands.
*Calendar management, including scheduling meetings.
*File motions and other case related documents with federal & state courts.
June 2014 to October 2014
* Assist attorneys in medical authorizations, responding to demands, and office administration.
* Draft legal documents including answers, motions, subpoenas, and demands.
* Calendar management, including scheduling client meetings.
January 2013 to June 2013
*Provided administrative support to attorneys and paralegals by managing calendars, assisting in meeting preparation, composing documents and organizing office for efficiency.
* Assisted in responding to third-party subpoenas and the tracking of fees relating to garnishments and subpoenas.
* Assisted attorneys and paralegals with respect to data assembly, legal research and the preparation of documents and correspondence.
October 2011 to May 2013
*Provided customer service associated with prescription medications and information about them.
* Responded to phone call requests from patients, doctors and other health care professionals.
* Coordinated appropriate insurance coverage using computerized health plan information.
Lead Pharmacy Technician
May 2005 to April 2011
*Assisted customers in meeting their prescription needs
* Coordinated schedules of pharmacy staff, monitored inventory for medications, and provided support to new hires.
* Contacted physicians and other professionals to verify information and data.
Bachelor in Public Affairs
Certificate in Paralegal Studies
Associate Science in Business Administration