Rego Park, NY
To secure a challenging position that will make full use of my educational and professional skills.
June 2014 to Present
* Assist attorneys in responding to medical authorizations, demands, and office administration.
* Draft legal documents including answers, motions, subpoenas, and demands.
* Calendar management, including scheduling client meetings.
2014 to Present
January 2013 to June 2013
*Provided administrative support to attorneys and paralegals by managing calendars, assisting in meeting preparation, composing documents and organizing office for efficiency.
* Assisted in responding to third-party subpoenas and the tracking of fees relating to garnishments and subpoenas.
* Assisted attorneys and paralegals with respect to data assembly, legal research and the preparation of documents and correspondence.
October 2011 to May 2013
*Provided customer service associated with prescription medications and information about them.
* Responded to phone call requests from patients, doctors and other health care professionals.
* Coordinated appropriate insurance coverage using computerized health plan information.
Lead Pharmacy Technician
May 2003 to April 2011
*Assisted customers in meeting their prescription needs.
* Coordinated schedules of pharmacy staff, monitored inventory for medications, and provided support to new hires.
* Contacted physicians and other professionals to verify information and data.
Certificate in Paralegal Studies
Associate Science in Business Administration
Bachelor in Public Affairs
Fluent in Spanish, Working knowledge of DataScan, QS1, LawManager, Record Manager, eDocs, Lotus Notes, LexPi, Needles,Microsoft Office 2010, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.