•Responsible for contract process quality control and sending executed contracts and amendments as appropriate to third parties. Perform data entry and pull reports from tracking database(s). Contact third parties to follow-up on contract and amendment execution. File and update on-site paper files as needed.
•Watermark and protect contracts and amendments.
•Print, assemble, and track contracts, amendments, mass mail and other relevant documents
•Manage site mailings and other correspondence to sites as assigned
•Secure appropriate signatures of contract documents via departmental processes
•Update and maintain tracking databases with necessary relevant contract information
•Run reports to find contracts and amendments still outstanding and then follow-up with them for signature
•Organize, store, archive, and retrieve files for contracts, payment documentation and other relevant documents
•Maintain electronic repository of contracts and related documents
•Assist in data gathering and analysis
• Recognize processes improvements and communicate as appropriate
•Comply with requests from QA and auditors under guidance of analyst/manager
Executive Associate to VP – Infrastructure Services - Contract
February 2013 to December 2013
•Provide support to the Infrastructures group (Operational Quality and Processes, Hosting Services, Network Operations, Software Asset Management, Information Security, Hosting Solutions Services)
•Calendar management for all IS directors in MS Calendar.
•Conducts research and manage eSetup requests for teams.
•Create requisitions in SAP for service/purchase orders for the teams in multiple BMS offices (manage the lifecycle of a PO/SO)
•Arrange travel (flights and hotel) itineraries for teams as Concur
•Catering for onsite/offsite meetings, reserve conference rooms, order conferencing materials, visitor registrations
•Answer calls related to IS services and route questions to appropriate service managers Greet and escort visitors from reception to conference room
•Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products
•SharePoint maintenance (creating and maintaining site information for multiple groups)
•Perform on-boarding/off-boarding activities for contractors, employees, and interns' PCs, workspaces, accounts, etc. as needed
•Provided administrative support to the staff including photocopying, faxing, mail handling and scanning of documents
CV Met Team - Executive Administrative Assistant / Contract
August 2012 to November 2012
Manage all Vice President administrative tasks including scheduling meetings and conference calls, and arranging travel.
•Coordinate all meetings, teleconferences and videoconferences, including ordering lunch for onsite and offsite meetings
•Typed and Distributed correspondence letters and mail
•Entered expense claims into Concur
•Greet and escort visitors from reception to conference room
•Provided administrative support including photocopying, faxing, mail handling
•Scheduled off-site meetings by contacting guest speakers, sending notices, making appointments and notifying appropriate parties of the time and location.
•Adeptly handle incoming communications and respond to internal requests for information on a timely basis.
•Handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
•Responsible for phone coverage for Director and department
•Edited all correspondence and documents
•Ordered and distribute office supplies
Clinical Science Management - Project Coordinator I, / Contract
January 2012 to May 2012
•Provides support to the department, administratively by managing the weekly agenda for the core members of the CSC team
•Attend live promotional material review meetings as scheduled
•Work as a team and assist other content coordinators as needed for meeting coverage
•Record annotations in electronic routing system as directed by review team
•Creates and updates all file folders to keep track of all the weekly studies
•Assist with study status reporting and completion of trial related tracking documents, as directed. Maintain up-to-date, accurate clinical trial master files to audit/inspection level.
•Maintained and keep track of all incoming emails, answering incoming calls from authors, medical monitors, and
•Maintained internal database ISS Contracts for signature + tracking ISS Communication keeping up to date with ISS Progress Filing
•Responsible for sending out all triage status emails to the CSC team.
•Set up equipment and systems prior to start of meeting, trouble shoot system problems with helpdesk
•Responsible for maintaining the BMS SharePoint site for all weekly meetings, including uploading of action items, and study related documents, and keeping track of the newly added weekly submissions.
Program Assistant - Contract
May 2011 to November 2011
• Provides support to the Director, administratively and personally by managing a complex calendar, travel and hotel arrangements
• Answered phones and took public inquires for pipeline issues
• Help develop materials and resources to assist reporting, verification
• Maintain accurate records PHMSA inspectors.
• Typed meeting minutes and help document programmatic activities for Director
• Assist inspectors with administrative tasks, including expense claims and travel
• Undertake and complete research assignments, as requested
• Organize, maintain, and protect all office records
• Serve as liaison to staff for most Timekeeping related inquiries, leave request,
Vacation time availability
• Scanning large documents into database files
• Supply ordering for office and teleworkers
• Maintained office equipment
• Prepared UPS packages online
• Sorted incoming mail, Fedex and UPS
Engineering Administrative Assistant - Contract
June 2010 to May 2011
• Maintains calendar for the CEO and Engineering Director. Makes appointments and updates standing meetings in the CEO's calendar as necessary
• Screens, sorts, date-stamps and distributes mail. Copies and distributes facsimiles for the division in a timely manner.
• Maintains Division clerical files and project files for engineering staff in a comprehensive and accurate file system.
• Answers phones, screens calls, responds to questions, takes massages, or refers callers to appropriate personnel. Coordinates phone coverage for the entire department with other administrative personnel.
• Gathers appropriate materials to respond to internal and external email requests for information.
• Tracks progress of assigned tasks/projects.
• Responsible for setting up training classes for new/existing clients
• Composes routine correspondence. Formats correspondence, reports, etc. and proofreads for accuracy
December 2003 to November 2009
• Provided support to the CEO and Vice President, administratively and personally by managing a complex calendar.
• Oversees daily office operations managing a staff of 30 employees
• Coordinate with various staff for operational support activities of the office; serve as a liaison between departments and operating units in the resolution of day-to-day administrative and operational problems.
• Arranged and made all preparations for client and internal staff meetings, travel arrangements (domestic and international), coordinated company Holiday party and picnics.
• Write memos and answer incoming calls, scanning of documents, preparation of marketing materials, binding and mailings.
• Budgeted, created and managed service orders and purchase orders, inclusive of processing and approval of invoices on a monthly basis and running & maintaining reports (Forecasting, Turnover and Profit Totals), Process Expense Claims
• Office Management duties included maintaining employee vacation and sick days, maintained inventory and purchased office supplies, manage vendor contracts; managed receptionist, administrative and cleaning staff, recruited as well as prescreening prospective candidates and all new hire setup and maintain Petty Cash.
Contract Administrator Assistant
July 1999 to November 2003
• Assisted Estimating Manager and Estimating staff, performed company wide administrative support, prepared quotes for outside sales team
• Responsible for research of information for new projects, developed and maintained an effective filing system to track the status of work
• Interfaced with contractors to insure scheduling of installation, maintained activity log for outside sales force, calendar management, and some light travel arrangements
• Maintained schedules and budgets for each project, Data entry, monthly invoicing, processed lien waivers and certified payroll
Credit Collections Assistant
July 1997 to July 1999
Lawrenceville, NJ 07/97 - 07/99
• Accounts Receivable/Credit and Collections for approx. 850 Accounts
• Assisted Operations Manager and Controller with A/R issues, processed invoices and credits for all monthly service charges, prepared monthly A/R reports for Sales
• Department, Operations Manager and Accounting Staff
• Analyzed account discrepancies and resolved issues with customers.
• Collection database input /maintenance, assisted with Accounts Payable when needed
SUMMARY OF SKILLS
Proficient with various platforms and computer applications, namely:
Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Adobe, Access), Advantage and Deltek, Projent, Triton-Baan Systems - Sharepoint
Phone; Cisco Software, Concur, SAP-SRM, Onyx