St. Louis, MO
• Exceptional interpersonal and verbal skills
• A gift for solving complex issues in a fast pace environment.
• History of awards, promotions, or superior performance commendations.
• Strong ability to exercise judgment and tact in dealing with the public and other employees.
• Excellent ability to work under minimal supervision and prioritize work.
• In-depth ability to clearly explain policies, procedures and regulations.
• Committed to excellence
Customer Service Representative
October 2011 to February 2012
Took calls for Economist magazine, De-escalated callers, managed quality and accuracy of calls, maintained phone and e-mail communication with customers while imputing data entry about customer concerns.
April 2011 to September 2011
Duties include serving food, serving beverages, taking orders, preparing the guest check and taking payments.
Customer Care Representative
October 2010 to May 2011
Took calls from current and prospective customers Best Buy, answered questions and scheduled deliveries, assisted with placing online order and gave information about new products and services in a friendly enthusiastic manner.
January 2006 to March 2011
Duties include serving food, serving beverages, taking orders, preparing the guest check and taking payments. Provided uncommon enthusiasm and a memorable dining experience.
Camera, Audio, Tape Operator
February 2008 to April 2009
Responsible for all the audio equipment: setting up microphones and audio receivers for on-air talent.
Organized tapes for the newscast and dubbed breaking stories for the shows.
Responsible for setting up on-air camera shots.
June 2000 to January 2004
Responsible for a wide range of service functions for the company and providing catering to guests.
Provided complete customer service to guests attending banquet functions. Assisted up to 200 guest at a time.
Served food and beverages to guest and ensured all needs were met in a timely professional manner.
Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication