Childcare experience with 3 ECE credits completed at Palomar College.
Hard-working team player with great communication skills.
Computer skills include: Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel.
Excellent sales and customer service skills.
2008 to Present
• Greet all guests immediately and arrange for beverage order within one minute
• Ensure that all orders taken are written down and read back to the guest.
• Prepare and deliver all beverages in a timely manor and make recommendations. Ensured accurate cash handling and room post procedures are followed.
• Enter all orders accurately and ensure vouchers and coupons handed in with cash outs and clearing tables and reset them during shift.
• Responsible for running food to tables.
2006 to 2008
• Carried out prosthetic repairs, relines and re-bases according to established protocols.
• Prepared impressions, casts and other dental materials to fabricate dental prosthesis.
• Prepared artificial teeth to replace patient's damaged teeth.
• Carried out preparation of metal surfaces from porcelain to create artificial teeth, using small hand tools.
• Removed excess metal and porcelain in addition to polishing surfaces of prostheses.
General labor, printing press operator and production in a factory
2006 to 2006
Temecula, CA 2006
Miscellaneous employment including: • General labor, printing press operator and production in a factory.
Childcare Provider for two children
2000 to 2006
ages 2 and 4 years old.
• Supervised children's play with making sure of their safety.
• Help children with daily routines such as dressing, toileting, eating and sleeping.
• Also responsible for preparing meals and snacks.
Cashier / Prep Cook / Dishwasher
2004 to 2004
• Worked in school kitchen and cafeteria serving students food, cashiering, cleaning tables.
AA in Childcare and Dance
2010 to Present
AA in General Ed
2008 to 2010