Saint Petersburg, FL
Seeking a career opportunity with a successful organization where there is unlimited options to succeed. The education and professional experience that I have acquired has enhanced my interpersonal skills which will allow me to function in a fast changing pace of organizational structures.
2007 to Present
* Provide service on window based computers and system integration.
* Hardware and software support for pc's, laptops, DVD players, projectors and mini computers.
* Managed day to day phone support and also remote support.
* Involved in the sales and service of company inventories.
* Direct contact supporting Teacher's with technology.
* Worked on accounts that required Domain, firewall and network monitoring.
* Work with Windows 2000 server. Setup school Scholastic server and File server.
* SASI Server support consisting of IGPRO and ParentConnect.
Technical Support Manager
2005 to 2006
* Track and Manage the workflow of the team, as well as monitor and manage the performance of the on a 24 x 7 basis.
* Manager is to respond to escalation issues on a timely basis to ensure the team is adequately prepared to respond to calls 24 x 7
* Manage all team and field issues that need to be addressed immediately. Always stress to each employee the importance of the open door policy.
Technical Support Team Leader
2004 to 2005
* Responsible for extensively training current employees with the continuous networking trends and policy changes within our organization.
* Provide 24 hour escalation availability to all technical support members and to our clients.
* Directly responsible for scheduling over 30 staff members.
* Accountable for providing in depth technical support to our field technicians.
* Act as an integral liaison for the technical support group and for our customers
* Increased technical support productivity by 30%. This involved boosting morale and holding every team member accountable for there job responsibilities
* Prepared weekly technical support productivity reports for senior management, which is used to determine our organization restructure plans.
* Manage and implement ISO documents for technical support quality control, also I was assigned as the lead ISO corrections officer.
* Demonstrate the highest quality of customer service and professionalism.
Technical Support Specialist
2001 to 2004
* Provided in-depth technical support to both the field and the customer.
* Integral liaison during problem resolution.
* Recorded tracked, escalated and updated detailed calls through and established tracking system.
* Contributed 24 hour escalation availability for all critical networking equipment essential for customer's daily operations.
* Delivered extremely high quality customer service and professionalism.
2001 to 2001
* Ensured quality control for all inventory relating to the field technicians and for the customers.
* Trained employees on constant changes within the logistics area of the organization.
* Managed company inventory's on a daily basis.
* Involved in implementing new procedures to make the logistics area more productive and more cost effective.
Technical Account Manager
1998 to 2000
* Communicated on a daily basis with the technical personnel at the Winn Dixie Support Center.
* Communicated with the Winn Dixie executives on a daily basis on how to ensure that Getronics was meeting their expectations.
* Setting up weekly training sessions for the Winn Dixie call center to stay familiar with the most used equipment in there high volume stores. (RISC 7009).
* Provide continuous updates to Getronics on the continuous policy, procedure and network infrastructure changes within Winn Dixie.
* Specialize in hardware support..
Team Assistant Leader
1997 to 1998
* Routed service calls to the appropriate field technicians.
* Escalation point for all critical service calls not meeting service level agreements.
* Go to person for all logistic issues.
Bachelor in Computer Science
1994 to 1997
Computer Applications Management
1992 to 1994
I do have past experience as a meat cutter.
I am very dependable and hard working. I was a meat cutter before getting into the computer field. I continued to keep up with my cutting skills buy working part time jobs cutting meat in small family owned meat stores. Please consider me for this job. I am sure I will serve you and your customers very well. I am an experience meat cutter. Willing to take a cutting test.