New York, NY
I'm a collaborative customer service professional with 15-plus years of experience focused on delivering service excellence for clients. I am obsessed with how a positive client service experience can elevate a brand, make clients more loyal and drive revenue.
My service philosophy puts the employee first, and focuses inside versus outside. I believe that providing a great employee experience allows employees to then deliver a great customer experience.
I'm especially interested in helping small businesses succeed by putting them on an even playing field with larger companies - in recruiting, business operations and marketing.
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
VP, Customer Success
January 2018 to Present
With the hiring of a dedicated VP of People and Talent, I refocused my efforts on Customer Success (Customer Support, Onboarding and Account Management).
VP, Employee & Customer Success
June 2016 to January 2018
Justworks helps small businesses pay their employees and offer world-class benefits with a focus on compliance. Our tech-forward, beautifully designed platform allows business owners to stay focused on what matters while providing a great user experience for their employees.
SVP, Client Services
January 2007 to April 2016
Indeed is the #1 job site in the world. I started and built out the Client Services team.
- Scaled team from zero employees to 600+ globally across 13 locations
- Focused team and company on key KPIs of client NPS and client retention
- Launched Small Business (call center) team in 2009, scaled to support 30,000 calls/month
- Created Account Management (retention) team in 2011, 100%+ historic quota performance
- Constructed service center model for Training & Development, Product Support and CX teams
- Invented Social Media Client Service function, delivering wins for user experience and NPS
- Developed Indeed Lead (manager) and Service Excellence (new grad) rotational programs
- Represented Indeed in the media, at client speaking events and in product Webinars
March 1999 to December 2006
Versant is a boutique ad agency with specialties in recruitment advertising and employer branding. I both managed client accounts and consulted on technology projects.
- Ran the firm's largest client account for seven years
- Grew client revenue YOY through on-site consulting and project management
- Managed client campaigns, timelines, budgets and media buys on multi-disciplinary teams
- Developed award-winning Web sites, advertising campaigns and recruiting content
- Participated in RFPs and new business presentations
January 2000 to May 2003
I developed and taught continuing education technology classes for professional adults.
January 1998 to March 1999
Circle 1 Network develops generational Web properties and content. I created and managed some of the highest-traffic features and games on its Web site for kids.
June 1997 to January 1998
Bachelor's in Journalism
1994 to 1998