August 2006 to Present
• Bag and organize groceries and carriages, assist customers and answer customer questions, and general service clerk duties as needed.
• Restock inventory
• Work well as a team member and under pressure during peak store hours.
January 2006 to March 2006
• Organized boxes and packages and prepared them for shipment.
• Ensured mail and packages were shipped to the correct destination.
• Scanned packages for tracking purposes.
Certificate in Cisco Networking
Certificate in PC Technician
Bachelor of Science in Technical Management
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Strong organizational, problem-solving, and time-management skills
• Dedicated to maintaining high standards and providing outstanding customer service
• Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Experience in Microsoft Office PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
• Experience with Windows XP, Vista and 7
• Computer hardware and software installation and troubleshooting
• Cisco router and switch configuration