July 2009 to November 2009
• Good housekeeping and steady hard work
• Worked well with a lot of people
Reason for leaving: It was through temp agency and the assignment was finshed.
May 2008 to October 2008
• Ran the store cash register stocked shelves and handled vendors with respect and was great at customer service.
Reason for leaving: I needed a better job with more hours and money Put in two weeks notice.
February 2007 to April 2008
• Contractor for bigger plants and corporations
• Job consisted of good house keeping sanding, grinding down, and painting structure steel and equipment inside the plants we worked at.
Reason for leaving: Laid off for lack of work
July 2005 to January 2007
I ran a crew of 4 men.
• I set up built and put out trusses.
• Worked in hot conditions very well and had good housekeeping worked well with fellow employees and finished jobs prompt and on time.
Reason for leaving: Laid off lack of work.
• Started as bag boy the cashier and from there stock crew.
• Learned and excelled in amazing customer service skills even won customer service award 2 months in a row.
• For my first job I learned a lot on working with others and customer service was very important to me and have carried it with me to this day Customers are always right!!
Reason for leaving: Needed to make more money put in 2 week notice
associates in Business management
2009 to Present