Daly City, CA
A position with a growth-oriented company to contribute strong administrative and interpersonal skills.
Construction Management/Regional Administrative Document Control Specialist
January 2010 to Present
Redwood City, CA
SFPUC Bay Division Pipeline Reliability Upgrade - Peninsula Reaches
Construction Management/Administrative Document Control Specialist
• Support for Client, Project Managers, Project Engineers, Engineers, and Field Contractor
Administrator with any related Document Control questions or issues.
• Setting up, maintaining and updating the project filing system.
• Responsible for filing the approved Daily QA Inspection Reports into the project filing system.
• Ensuring all documentation is precise, current, and in compliance with Client's procedures.
• Tracking and recording all documentation transmitted and provided by the contractor and CM
• Distributing documentation to the CM Project Team or Contractor as needed.
• Guiding and updating other Administrative Document Control Specialists with any new procedural
steps or improvements for the Construction Management Information System (CMIS) to maintain
• Working with IT Department in remedying any technical computer issues.
• Responsible for field office administration and field personnel orientation.
• Document Control and support of project closeout for 3 contracts with SFPUC.
September 2007 to January 2010
Responsible for scheduling appointments and showing apartments.
• Meeting and greeting customers.
• Organizing, processing, and generating all documents required for lease signing.
• Responsible for all office administration.
• Craigslist advertising and picture taking of the property and apartments.
• Answering phones and distributing rental inquiries.
• Assisted the General Manager and Internet Marketing Coordinator.
• Authorized in decision making to solve a resident issue.
• Prepared weekly rental and budget reports.
• Organized, maintained, and constantly updated Human Resource files.
• Credit card reconciliations.
• Ordered and maintained office supplies from Staples and Costco.
• Created memos, flyers, postcards, and calendars for the leasing and administrative office using
• Created training binders for rental, accounting, and customer service departments for new
• Frequently provided assistance to other departments when needed.
Sales Assistant/Lead Coordinator
July 2003 to September 2007
Prepared and updated proposals and contracts for Sales Managers.
• Inputted client accounts and information into Delphi.
• Provided administrative support for staff including answering phones, ordering supplies, filing,
maintaining copy room, and distribution of outgoing and incoming mail.
• Provided entry level IT support for staff - printer installation, set up email using Microsoft Outlook,
work with systems administrator to fix network and client problems.
• Kept inventory on Sales materials such as hotel rack brochures, sales kits, and office supplies.
• Created and maintained purchase orders, invoices, and accruals for the Sales department.
• Distributed request for proposals to appropriate Sales and Catering managers according to their
respective geographical territories.
• Arranged reservations and transportation transfers for clients.
• Assisted the General Manager and Hotel Manager in the Executive Office as needed.
Billing Coordinator/Executive Administrative Assistant/Accounts Payable/Human Resource
December 2001 to May 2003
• Coordinated flight meal schedules for production staff, transportation staff, and flight coordinators.
• Created, updated, and maintained correct invoice/boarding bills for airline clients.
• Solved problems with billing issues in a timely manner.
• Created memos and letters using Microsoft Word.
• Created worksheets for sales and productivity reports using Microsoft Excel.
• Entered data for various reports, files, and correspondence using such programs as MAS 90 A/P.
• Organized and maintained files for office.
• Assisted controller with audits and other special projects.
• Payroll and Human Resource duties including enrolling new hires, inputting, and correcting
employee timesheets and wages.
Administrative Assistant/ Temporary Job
November 2000 to April 2001
Supported senior project manager in various onsite and offsite projects for presentations.
• Administrative duties: filed, answered phone calls, scheduled meetings using Microsoft Outlook,
prepared presentation documents and ordered office supplies.
Marketing Director Assistant
April 1998 to January 1999
Clerical duties: filed, faxed, and data processing.
• Arranged client meetings with the marketing director and financial agents.
• Organized and assembled insurance forms and brochures for clientele.
Marketing and Business Administration
1997 to 2003
1994 to 1997
CPR, AED, and Basic First Aid
Certified by Adams Safety Training. Expires in March 2013.
• Microsoft Outlook • Microsoft Visio • Ketera (Purchasing & • Microsoft Word • Adobe Acrobat Requisition)
• Microsoft Excel • Adobe Photoshop • MAS 90 A/P
• Microsoft PowerPoint • CMIS • Delphi
• Microsoft Publisher