Willing to relocate: Anywhere
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Eng. 111 Specs Ntwk Eng. & Ops
September 2005 to Present
Contract to Hire - Specialist - Network Operations
September 2005 to December 2006
• Primary Functions: • Surveillance of Network Elements Proactive & Reactive
Maintenance • Coordination and Overall Control of Major Outages • Tier I
Technical Support Maintenance Support • 24x7x365 Alarm Monitoring •
Equipment Maintenance • Trouble Isolation and repair •Network Elements
Software upgrades supported by the Secondary Functions: FTTP Network
Elements, NNMC Video is responsible for the surveillance and maintenance of the on the Video Network and Video Services. • Harmonics and Scientific
Atlanta EDFA • Harmonic Transmitter • Big Band Broadband Multimedia Router
• SHE/VHO/VSO Equipment • Medium/Long Haul Network Outage • Scientific
Atlanta •Harmonic EDFA •VOD Video on Demand troubleshooting • Video
Quality • Network element Software upgrades for devices supported by the
NNMC. Training new employees hired within FNOC specialist
Manager- Local Field Operations
September 2000 to September 2005
managed 15-10 technicians)
• Coordinate and supervise the installation, provisioning, test, turn-up,
maintaining, and troubleshooting of all local field operation equipment and circuits in the Washington/Baltimore MSA.
• To include daily operations of multiple sites in the Northeast Region for: Central
Office (CO), Two-DPOP - Distribution Transport facilities, twenty-three
collocations and two non-traditional Customer premise to collocation sites.
Three to Five technician daily activities.
• Daily activity includes implementation and maintenance of the following
systems and circuits: T1-3, 5ESS Lucent, Titan 532L and 5500 (3/1 DCS), Any- media (D4 function), CBX-500 (switch ATM), AI (timing source), Dantel
(environment alarms), FLM 150/600/2400 (multiplexing MUX systems), Flashwave
4300/4500 (SONET system) and Cisco routers (LAN/WAN).
• Analyzing field capacity coupled with implementing network upgrades and growth to ensure the local field Office complies with company standards.
• Manage subordinate workloads to maximize productivity and eliminate
• Train and evaluate direct reports on safe work practices and ensure that all
company standards are strictly followed.
• Administration/Communication: submit vouchers, time reporting, maintain
10615 Hockberry Way
Beltsville, MD 20705
H/ 301-937-1318 C/ 301-233-2208 E/ email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
office and company files. Time management and prioritizing technicians daily
work activities, service effecting reports, progress reports, internal function
(personnel reviews/performances, fleet maintenance, budget for department.
Manage/inventory communications and test equipment.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems
Other areas of study:
• Business Process Management Design & Implementation : 4/12, Applied Business Process Management : 10/11, Certificate of Achievement in : Essentials of Software Testing : 9/11, Medical Billing Specialist : 2/11, Master Certificate in Software Testing : 12/10, Certificate of Achievement in : ISTQB ® Software Testing Capstone : 11/10, Certificate of Achievement in : Advanced Contract Management : 6/10, Master Certificate in : Government Contract Management : 6/10, Mastering Business Skill : 3/10, CISSP Advanced Security Management : 2/09, Certificate of Achievement in: Essentials of Business Analysis : 4/09, Information Systems Security : 5/09, Mastering Business Analysis : 7/09, Essentials of Government Contract Management : 11/09, Essentials of IS Security : 9/08, Mastering IS Security+ : 12/08, Essentials Project Management : 8/07, Mastering Project Management : 10/07, Applied Project Management : 12/07