To obtain a position that will utilize my computer skills, education, and my ability to work well with people.
Customer Service Representative
September 2006 to December 2007
* Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
* Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
* Complete service technician schedules, manage calendars, and arrange appointments.
* Inventory and order materials, supplies, and services.
February 2005 to November 2005
* Call vendors to resolve issues with computer charges.
* Create Excel spreadsheets to keep track of inventory of computers not in use.
* Provide clerical support to other departments.
February 2004 to February 2005
* Answer telephones, direct calls, and take messages.
* Complete and mail bills, invoices, or checks.
* Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems, and personal computers.
* Review files, records, and other documents to obtain information to respond to requests.
* Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
* Process payroll information.
June 2001 to January 2002
* Checked out customer's groceries.
* Help at the customer service desk.
Associate of Applied Science in Office Management
October 2002 to May 2004