To obtain a position that will utilize my computer skills, education, and my ability to work well with people.
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Customer Service Representative
September 2006 to December 2007
* Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
* Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
* Complete service technician schedules, manage calendars, and arrange appointments.
* Inventory and order materials, supplies, and services.
February 2005 to November 2005
* Call vendors to resolve issues with computer charges.
* Create Excel spreadsheets to keep track of inventory of computers not in use.
* Provide clerical support to other departments.
February 2004 to February 2005
* Answer telephones, direct calls, and take messages.
* Complete and mail bills, invoices, or checks.
* Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems, and personal computers.
* Review files, records, and other documents to obtain information to respond to requests.
* Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
* Process payroll information.
June 2001 to January 2002
* Checked out customer's groceries.
* Help at the customer service desk.
Associate of Applied Science in Office Management
October 2002 to May 2004