Secure a career position as a Firefighter/Paramedic and utilizing my skills to service the community.
Lead Tire Inspector
May 2004 to Present
- Responsible for salvage and resale of used tires.
600+ hours of hospital clinicals and ambulance ride alongs.
January 2011 to January 2012
January 2006 to January 2008
BLS, CPR, AED, ALS, ACLS, PALS, PHTLS
Education and Certifications
• Present Pursuing a career as an EMT-Paramedic
• January 2012 NREMT EMT-Paramedic Certification
• July 2011 Pre-Hospital Trauma Life Support Certification
• May 2011 Pediatric Advanced Life Support Certification
• February 2011 Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification
• February 2010 NREMT EMT-Basic Certification
• August 2009 CPR and AED Training Certification
• October 2008 Firefighter II Certification – State of Missouri
• September 2008 Firefighter I Certification – State of Missouri
• May 2007 Hazardous Materials Operations Level
• May 2007 Hazardous Materials Awareness Level
• May 2004 Graduate of Festus Senior High School
All Certifications and Letter of Recommendation are available for presentation upon request. Though I am fresh out of school,I am capable and willing to learn what is required of me as a Paramedic. I am self motivated and eager to serve the community.