Madison Heights, VA
I am currently looking for a career in which I can better develop my current skills and also learn and master new ones. A career that constantly provides new challenges and allows me to learn from, interact with, and help other people. I progress quickly and need an environment that will help me grow and also grow with me.
Customer Service Rep
November 2011 to Present
* Assisting customers with troubleshooting and warranty issues.
* Retrieving and inputting data in to customers' records.
* Investigating any major malfunctions with any products provided by our company.
* Coordinating transfer of inoperable products to and from our headquarters.
* Guide customers through self-installation of all products currently on the market.
December 2008 to October 2011
* Creating and updating records containing Personal Identifying Information
* Organizing and assisting Military and Dept. of Defense operations.
* Inputting and renewing contract information into the RecTrac database.
* Managing, training, and mentoring fellow teammates and new employees.
* Yearly participation in the Joint Services Training (Army, Marine, & Navy) across the globe.
* Provide great customer service and performing multiple thousand dollar transactions through-out the day.
August 2007 to December 2008
* Handling daily money transactions and deposits including petty cash fund.
* Receive and ship products in and out of store based on Corporate Office requests.
* Lowering shrink using Loss Prevent training.
* Maintaining store's appearance and efficiency.
* Hiring and terminating employees.
June 2005 to May 2007
* Ensuring product meets company standards before packaging.
* Repairing products returned from companies due to malfunctions.
* Programming, wiring, and installing digital control boards and other electrical components.
* Provide Customer Service personnel with up-to-date information regarding products functions.
* Managing assembly line in order to reach quota set by supervisor.
December 2003 to February 2005
* Ordering, receiving, and processing items for military operations in Afghanistan, Iraq, and Germany.
* Receiving turn-ins and issuing new supplies to military customers.
* Creating, renewing, and retrieving different data using the SARSS program.
* Moving sensitive and valuable military equipment using different forklifts and/or Government vehicles.
* Logging and editing inventory of multi-million dollar military merchandise used in mission essential operations.
* Loading and unloading incoming convoys or A-Locks in a short amount of time.
* Researching and picking items for Military & Dept. of Defense personnel.
1998 to 2002
Contracting, inventory management, MS Office, customer relations, employee management, scheduling, special events, machinery, power tools