San Jose, CA
Key Data Operator
2001 to 2011
Perform Key Data entry operations and work with little or no supervision - make daily decisions needed to determine and control work priorities and assignments.
• Perform general clerical work of average difficulty and follow directions - work closely with staff and other personnel in other Business Units.
• Play a role as part of the team and make useful contributions toward the team goal - provide a smooth flow of work activity.
• Have the ability to work under noisy conditions.
• Responsible on daily basis; Benefit Letters, Medical Checks and Comp Checks.
• Responsible on daily basis; Medical Legal, audit and verification, online comp and reopens.
• Responsible on daily basis; Pay medical bills, investigator bills, mileage bills and hospital bills.
2000 to 2001
Provide claims adjusting and clerical support: processing, preparing, updating and maintaining documents and files. Excellent customer service in the performance of all job duties.
• Process mail, faxes and court ordered subpoena copy request according to Regional Office. Open incoming mail and packages and process outgoing mail. Recycle; look for opportunities to save money.
• Provide telephone support: Answer routine business questions accurately and completely, listen intently and completely to obtain accurate information before transferring telephone calls to appropriate party and/or resolving telephone inquiry. Respond to customer request at all times.
My strengths are strong organizational, communication, problem-solving, and analytical skills, along with the versatility, flexibility, and willingness to work within constantly changing environments and priorities with enthusiasm. I am dedicated and responsible with extensive customer service skills. I am known for resolving customer inquires and grievances to resolution.
• Ability to do detailed work.
• Knowledge of basic computer skills.
• Ability to work within deadlines.
• Ability to work independently and as a team member.
• A positive work attitude.
• Ability and flexibility to adapt to changes.
• Ability to lift and move inventory and files.
• Predictable attendance.