o Vice President/Account Manager
April 1993 to Present
• Analyze and perform due diligence on Commercial Loan Portfolios from the FDIC, Banks, Leasing Companies etc. to value said portfolios for possible purchase.
• Prepare Commercial Loan Portfolios for resale.
• Service Commercial Loan Portfolios for outside investors.
• Analyze debtor's financials (Tax Returns and PFS) credit reports, and Dunn and Bradstreet information for possible workouts and settlements.
• Research debtor's records to find assets and place liens on said assets after Judgment has been obtained.
• Manage REO properties, verifying insurance and taxes are current and other expenses are identified.
• Discuss REO properties with Real Estate Broker and ready said properties for disposal.
• Work with Attorneys to provide legal services for collection of outstanding debt.
• Correspond with opposing Counsel to discuss workouts and/or settlement with debtors.
o Insurance Agent
April 1986 to April 1993
• Specialty Commercial Insurance Market - John Deere Insurance
* John Deere Dealerships
* Farm Equipment & Implement Dealerships
* Industrial Equipment Dealerships
* Auto Dealerships
o Internal Auditor
February 1979 to April 1986
• Serviced the Atlanta and Tampa offices
• Reconcile company accounts to financials
o Collection Manager
• Wrote collection procedures and policies
• Managed past due accounts
o Office Manager/Consumer Loan Officer
June 1974 to February 1979
• Supervisor 3 staff members
BA in Insurance Risk Management