Warehouse Shipping & Receiving Specialist utilizing over 15+ years Specialized Work in Warehouse/Distribution, Shipping & Receiving.
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Welding Related Fields in Welding
1987 to 1987
Diploma in Arkansas
1978 to 1980
• Perform shipping, receiving, storing and distribution of materials, parts, supplies and equipment.
• Unpacking and checking goods received against purchase orders or invoices. Maintaining records of received goods and rejecting unsatisfactory items.
• Left heavy items and Operate a Forklift.
• Preparing and maintaining records of merchandise shipped.
• Posting weights and shipping charges and preparing goods for final shipments.
• Receiving shipment of inbound goods at loading dock.
• Performing receiving functions in Oracle 11i Computer Systems.
• Packing items for both Domestic and International Shipment.
• Performing represented team of warehouse workers
• Performing receiving, Warehouse, Distribution Functions
• Completing all paperwork for shipments tendered to carriers such as FedEx, UPS, DHL and trucking companies.
• Call freight companies to arrange, Daily-Pick UPs.
• Entry tracking information for Staffing.
• Demonstrated leader ship skills, Analytical and Creative Problem Solving Skills. Writing and Verbal Communication.
• Print UPC Labels and Place on Packaging. Create shipping Label for packages using FedEx, UPS, DHL and Texas Instruments software.
• Computer Savvy: Familiar using office and warehouse machine and equipment, PCs Computers (Windows, Microsoft Officer, Internet Application).