October 2010 to Present
• Assist owners with brainstorming and implementing marketing and promotion ideas.
• Develop and maintain social media campaigns through Facebook and Twitter.
• Develop and implement events to promote business.
Assistant to CEO
May 2010 to September 2010
• Assisted CEO with contacting non-emergency ambulance companies to negotiate acquisitions.
• Maintained and updated excel spreadsheet for contact and weekly accounting activities.
• Assisted a marketing campaign for acquisition negotiation.
October 2009 to April 2010
• Developed a marketing strategy to sell a half-price gift certificate business in the U.S.
• Maintained social media through a blog and Twitter.
Customer Service and Outbound Sales
February 2008 to August 2009
• Assisted customers with all aspects of ordering embroidered apparel items.
• Called customers from an internal list to facilitate the online ordering process and close a sale.
• Negotiated pricing for large orders.
July 2007 to January 2008
• Generated leads and maintained customer accounts.
• Assisted companies with marketing goals and endeavors.
Marketing and Customer Service Coordinator
November 2006 to July 2007
• Chamber of Commerce Ambassador-Networked within the community at various ribbon cuttings.
• Created and maintained loan officer and lender activity reports.
• Established and maintained client and loan officer correspondence through newsletters, various mailings and events.
July 2001 to January 2004
• Launched new branch with 3 employees that consistently met sales goals.
• Excelled in customer service by means of establishing and maintaining relationships with clients.
• Developed and implemented successful marketing campaigns.
Bachelor of Arts in Communication Studies
Associates in Liberal Arts