Self-Motivated individual with significant experience in real estate, brand promotion, customer service relations, logistics and administration. Educational background in biological science. Strong skills in analysis, research, planning, negotiation and communication.
October 2010 to Present
Business Development / Internet Relocation Counselor
October 2010 to Present
• Developing and promoting the Koenig & Strey Real Living brand in both a marketing and customer service role to customers, affiliates, and third party clients.
• Managing multiple business development projects in a lead role with the Director of Business Development.
• Current project management activities include: development of an automated internet lead distribution system and utilizing social media paths to gather leads.
• Management, distribution and reporting metrics of leads that have been captured.
• Promotion and brand building of the relocation department's services via social media avenues.
• Develop and advocate real estate agent relations for relocation business.
Real Estate Broker (Licensed October of 2011)
• Provide service and build relationships
• Determine needs of buyers and sellers and work to satisfy their needs
• Act as an intermediary in negations between buyers and sellers
Lead Move Coordinator
July 2007 to October 2010
• Support executive and middle management teams in maintaing and enhancing business relations with corporate partners.
• Also providing support in maintaining and managing a five person team work load.
Special Projects Team (December 2008 - October 2010)
• Streamlining procedures to assist company in maintaing a competitive edge within industry.
• Also supporting the company Information Technology team in creation of web portal that would provide better service to both our partners and clients.
• Assisting in enhancing functions in company computer operational system.
April 2007 to October 2010
• Organize and manage the household goods relocation process for corporate transferees
• Ensuring that proper communication and procedures are conducted with both the respective transferee and corporate relocation partner.
• Maintain both the interest of the customer and relocation partner to ensure a great relocation experience.
National Admissions Adviser
November 2006 to February 2007
• Advised graduate and undergraduate students on admissions and degree requirements.
• Enrolled students in approbate graduate and undergraduate programs, exercising personal discretion and adhering to University guidelines.
July 2003 to November 2006
• Worked with overseas colleagues to expedite cargo by facilitating compliance with proper procedures
• Prepared Customs and TSA documentation for cargo exportation.
Air Export Coordinator
July 2003 to 2004
• Communicated with customers to ensure proper routing of cargo.
• Inputted account and cargo data for high profile customers
Bachelor of arts in Biology