Excellent communication and computer skills; ability to work independently or as part of a team to meet project deadlines; multicultural awareness with a high level of adaptability.
March 2010 to Present
As an IMAC Coordinator, it is our job responsibility to process requests for Installing, Moving, Adding or Changing anything about a user's office equipment. This includes everything from getting a new hires ID's created and office equipment setup to phone and cabling work or even moving a user and all their equipment from one location to another. Processing these requests includes: working with the End User to ensure that all of the information provided is correct, requesting approvals from the necessary people, and assigning tasks to all the necessary teams in the correct order to handle all that is being requested. In addition to assigning tasks out to the correct work groups, we work as an intermediary between the End User and the various teams, making sure that the teams complete their work in a timely fashion, and by answering any questions or concerns the End User may have.
● Project Management skills: Influencing, leading, negotiating and delegating abilities.
● Critical thinking, decision-making and problem solving skills.
● An experienced team leader with the ability to initiate/manage cross-functional teams and multi disciplinary.
● Excellent personal communication skills
● Quality assurance
● Report analyst
● Customer Interface
● Account Focal
Administrative Assistant II, Principal Financial
Des Moines, IA 2005-2008
● Answer telephones and transfer to appropriate staff member.
● Meet and greet clients and visitors.
● Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office.
● Perform general clerical duties including but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
● Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system.
● Sign for and distribute UPS/Fed Ex/Airborne packages.
● Research, price, and purchase office furniture and supplies.
● Coordinate and maintain records for staff office space, phones, parking, company credit cards and office keys.
● Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences.
● Maintain and distribute staff weekly schedules.
● Collect and maintain PC inventory.
● Support staff in assigned project based work.
● Other duties as assigned.
● Typing 60 WPM
● Spreadsheet development
● Word Office 2007 Suite
● Team building
● Data Entry
● Lotus Notes
● Tolerant to stressed situations
● Conflict resolution
● Planning and organizing