Secure a position with a organization that will allow me to use my drafting skills, technical knowledge, and supervisory experience, with possible options for development and advancement in the field.
Lead CAD Technician
2007 to Present
* Responsible for preparing and revising technical drawings for multiple HVAC, plumbing, piping and fire protection systems
* Support engineers with HVAC load calculations and design
* Responsible for maintaining all electronic files and record documents
* Input data to run Energy Star reports using Utility Manager Pro software
* Continuously utilize analytical and problem solving skills, teamwork and communication strengths, and a well-developed ability to work effectively under deadlines and time pressure
2005 to 2007
* Created numerous residential and commercial HVAC drawings
* Supported estimators to develop expected material and job costs
1997 to 2002
* Responsible for training of employees, overseeing personnel responsibilities, safety auditing, reviewing product quality, and developing a culture of collaboration and continuous improvement.
* Supervised shift operators, material handlers, and mold technicians in an injection molding facility.
* Prepared machinery for production
* Diagnosed and repaired mechanical errors in machinery, as well as adjusted for flaws in completed products
* Set up and repaired multiple-axis robots
Associate in Applied Technology
January 2004 to January 2006
Proficient in the use of AutoCAD, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word. Previous training in auto mechanics (including certification in Automotive Technology).
PHONE (904) […] OR (904) […] • E-MAIL CONDITJ@HOTMAIL.COM
11892 GRAN MEADOWS WAY, JACKSONVILLE, FL 32258