Upper Saddle River, NJ
February 2011 to Present
Sales Representative for New York New Jersey and Conn. for Bacchus Cellar imports wine out of Italy. Winery is Castelle Greve Pesa the largest Chianti Classico wine maker in the world. I currently sell many independent wines stores plus Stew Leonard, Bottle King,and Total wine to name a few.
INDEPENDENT KEY ACCOUNTS MANAGER
2010 to Present
• Responsible for pioneering all top tier department store development; Saks Fifth Avenue, Neiman Marcus, Barney's, Bloomingdale's, Nordstrom.
• Involved in product development initiatives and new trends in luxury for top tier department stores.
NATIONAL ACCOUNTS MANAGER
2008 to 2009
• Responsible for all top tier department store development; Saks Fifth Avenue, Neiman Marcus, Barney's, Bloomingdale's, Nordstrom.
• Drove product development initiatives and new trends in luxury for top tier department stores. Determined strategic focus of assortment within accounts for all product lines.
GENERAL SALES MANAGER
1999 to 2008
• Responsible for all bottom line results, exceeded all financial objectives. Monitored performance of multiple lines with tier pricing strategy to maximize business. Identified opportunities to drive sales and gross margin through use of strong analytical skills.
• Drove product development initiatives and new trends in luxury, department stores and mid-tier market. Determined strategic focus of all tiers of product lines.
• Negotiated all pricing with vendors and accounts. Planned all promotional activity by account. Demonstrated solid decision making skills.
• Successful in establishing relationships and building partnerships with all accounts. Maintained a high degree of professional excellence in developing relationships with customers to create strategic partnerships.
• Developed and executed merchandise strategies consistent with the brands overall direction. Managed product flow to ensure consistent deliveries. Selected merchandise that delivered high quality, value and a compelling seasonal assortment.
• Responsible for all continued development of all Collections and merchandising as well as account base establishment and sales. Lead nationwide sales initiative.
• Launched the Via Spiga Men's Concept in 1999. Pioneered placement of all initial collections of the Via Spiga and VS collection with key Department Stores and Specialty Retailers across the country.
1995 to 1999
• Drove strategic business plan to launch Joseph Abboud Designer Footwear Collection. Responsible for all business planning, product and personnel.
• Carved out distribution in Bloomingdale's, Marshall Field's, Parisian and Better Specialty stores across the country.
• Brought in $6 million in initial launch prior to change in company ownership.
New York Key Account Manager
1994 to 1996
• Responsible for all divisions within the Kinney Group, Foot Locker, Lady's Foot Locker, Kids Foot Locker and The Colorado Concept Store
• Exceeded Sales over 75% in 2 years
• Developed the Top Five sku's for the entire company with product development
Vice President of Sales for Kodiak USA
1989 to 1994
• Responsible for all sales in Men's, Women's and Children's footwear.
• Increased sales 100% in two years
• First cost sales for Walmart, Payless, Target and K-Mart
• Account base included Footlocker, Macy's, Nordstrom, Dillard's, Footaction, Sears Co., Dayton Hudson and JC Penney.
National Accounts Manager
1987 to 1989
• National responsibilities included the Women's and Men's divisions.
• Increased sales volume by more than 30% in 8 months
• Created an account base with Nordstrom and other major department stores
Regional Sales Manager
1981 to 1987
promoted to National Accounts Manager
• Responsible for all facets of sales, marketing and customer service
• Managed a staff of 22 salespeople.
• Salesperson Of the Year 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987
• Key asset to the merger of these two Corporations.
• Increased sales by more than 50% in the first 2 years.
• Placed Frye Brand in 80% of all Rockports's key accounts.
• Provided positive leadership resulting in the largest increase of sales volume in the company.