Oak Creek, WI
• Over fifteen years of Executive Recruitment and Human Resource Management experience.
• Coaching employees, supervisors and managers regarding workplace issues such as job performance, career planning and employee relations, company policies and procedures and diversity hires.
• Successful management best practices implementation resulting in 20 hires for GEHC.
• Implemented HC Pipeline of sales executives for GEHC
• Developed organizational strategies for best practices. Managed staff of 35 temporaries in coordination with our clients and their assignments.
• Developed, monitored and implemented all client customer service practices.
• Screening experience to include internal position responses, transfers, employee referrals, internet advertisements, search firms, and direct recruiting
• Full life-cycle recruitment using Access Tracker, Brass Ring using social networks, trade publications, Internet sources, membership directories, association websites, to develop contacts and sourcing leads.
• Social media expert in recruitment of top talent
Sr. Executive Search Consultant
November 2009 to Present
Oversee the recruitment and hiring process for GE Healthcare, a $15 billion unit with 1000 openings worldwide.
• Strategic HR planning, including participating in management meetings, benefits, compensation and implementing training for managers. Social media expert in the recruitment and networking of top talent, in the healthcare industry.
• Senior and Executive level recruitment and sourcing for pipeline positions, working with senior level managers to create recruitment processes for current and future positions.
• Implemented national network of passive Sales Healthcare candidates for the GEHC one transition. Lead the recruiting and staffing initiatives by closely working with recruiters and hiring managers.
• Agency fee savings of over 250,000
• Confer with GE SR. HR Managers to develop strategic recruiting and talent acquisition plans.
• Developed recruitment strategies to source and recruit qualified candidates through different on-line sites and social media.
December 2003 to September 2009
Responsibilities included business development, recruiting.
Managed day to day operations of the branch. Including developing sales and recruiting plan.
December 2001 to December 2003
Supervised daily operations of temporary and permanent placements of Sales Healthcare professional and information technology professionals.
December 1994 to December 2001
In 1996 managed the Oxnard, CA branch before transferring to start up the Madison, WI office in 1997. Duties included production in the accountemps division and overseeing the day to day operation
1994 to 1995
Working with clients and candidates to ensure proper placement of accounting temporary professionals.
September 1986 to December 1994
Establishment of new accounts and maintaining existing accounts.
1990 to 1994
Overseeing two offices and the successful employment of temporary professionals were my primary duties.
March 1985 Oakland Athletics
September 1986 to September 1986
September 1986 Pitcher
March 1983 Chicago Cubs