2004 to 2010
• Responsible for the design and delivery of GED, career preparation, life skills and counseling programs for incarcerated adults.
2002 to 2004
• Responsible for the design and delivery of inmate reintegration and employment preparation classes for both county and state correctional facilities.
1998 to 2001
• Senior consultant position within the Boston Fair Housing Commission; responsible for the establishment and management of regional collaborations with private and public agencies, grant applications, educational and employment/career counseling and procurement of support services for multi-cultural, low income population.
Adult Education Coordinator
1994 to 1998
• Responsible for the management and delivery of youth and adult education services, including GED preparation, ABE, pre-vocational studies, study skills, career counseling and communication classes. Included classes taught for incarcerated population.
Assistant Director of Continuing Education
1991 to 1993
• Responsible for the management of the non-credit department of Continuing Education. Direct supervision of 80 instructors and over 100 programs.
Speech and English Instructor
1989 to 1991
Bay State College
• Responsible for English, Oral Communication and Art History instruction at the college level.
Director of Adult Education
1986 to 1989
• Management of GED alternative high school program for urban youth. Resonsible for budgeting, staffing and curriculum development.
B.S. in Education
M.E.d in Educational Administration