2010 to Present
WebSphere Datapower and XML 1.1 and Related Technologies to continually leverage his
technical skills in WebSphere integration suites.
Roles Performed and Professional Experience at IBM (2010 -present)
• Extensive experience with IBM Websphere Message Broker 7.0. and WMQ building highly
scalable, high performance applications using message Broker.
• Extensive knowledge in financial institutions i.e. Banking, Loans and Mortgages. He is
currently working with an integration team of developers and users for the largest banking
institution in the Philippines.
• Design ESB architecture to meet customer's business integration requirements. The ESB is to provide all ESB functionality as well as business agility to meet frequently changing market
• Design ESB infrastructure to support high volume transactions with high availability and vertical/horizontal scalability.
• Building highly scalable, high performance applications
Engagement Summary while at IBM (2010 -present)
Project Assignment: BPI - Universal Customer Acquisition System (UCAS)
Project Description: The chief objective of the UCAS project is to provide a single point of data entry for two main modules; individual and corporate account opening for Deposit,
Loans and Credit Cards and File Maintenance of these accounts and their corresponding
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
Jose Idos is an IBM Certified Websphere Solutions Developer with Software Solutions team based in
Philippines; He has been in IT for 3 years and his vital skills focus in Middleware Integration. His
functional role involve him in development cycle of the project, he analyze and gather information
on what best suit the client needs. In this role, he enables clients to help define IT solutions.
His approach to each of the clients technical needs help him build trust across the firm. He is also
an IM DB2 certified Database associate, which qualifies him to support various application
designed to run in DB2.
His dedication to continually heighten up the quality of the software applications made his team's
value for integrity grow.
Jose specializes in integration middleware using IBM WebSphere Message Broker and MQ.
Extensively experienced in ESQL programming based Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP)
applications. He has acquired knowledge in international programming standards and best
practices, capable of delivering best Information Technology solutions to mid and large scale
••SOA (Service Oriented Architecture)
••Message Oriented Middleware (MOM)
••Test Driven Development
••BPM (Business Process Management)