Sugar Hill, GA
Insurance coordinator/front office
May 2011 to January 2012
• Answer phones in a professional manner, problem solving with patient questions, and taking detailed messages for management
• Processed insurance verifications including Medicare, Medicaid, and Commercial/Private insurance coverage information.
• Advised company procedures and policy's including training program meetings.
• Directed patients to different offices showing them around with customer service.
• Processed paper patient charts converting to an online data base using DenTrix.
• Promoted company walking around office to give toys to children to amplify the experience.
• Attended "Business and Marketing" "How to Maximize Profit" seminars.
• Input insurance coverage tables into DenTrix.
• Publicized company through social media.
• Translated with patients when necessary.
July 2010 to February 2011
• Marketed inside/outside sales.
• Managed client orders consuming different vendors.
• Maintained high customer service.
• Coordinating catering team for events.
• Training co-workers on company procedures.
• Assisted with Payroll.
August 2007 to May 2010
September 2008 to May 2009
General Education Course
August 2009 to July 2010
Bachelor of Business Administration in English Composition I
• Proficient in multiple software applications, including Word, Excel, DenTrix, PowerPoint, POS and Outlook.
• Value time management and cooperating.
• All-purpose clerical/computer skills
• Comfortable with self-management and attention to detail.
• Excellent verbal communication skills, dependable, and multi-tasking.
• Bilingual - conversational Turkish