Sun Lakes, AZ
Experience in sales, administration, logistics, creative marketing and information technology. Strong problem solving, relationship development, and goal attainment while learning quickly, meeting timelines and quality requirements. Awarded numerous times for exceeding expectations, team work and sales.
• Raiser's Edge
• Report Writing
• Data Base Integrity
• Budget Management
• Customer Development
2007 to 2011
Update, purchase, and install computer hardware/software. Train company personnel.
• Reorganized more than 500 computer files resulting in rapid project file access increasing productivity by over 20%.
• Automated corporate tax filing/Firm President's personal tax filing.
• Completed and submitted corporate taxes meeting all requirements for over $1M of income.
• Registered firm with government contracting services resulting in name recognition and increased bid opportunities.
2006 to 2007
Diverse administrative functions, supporting firm engineers with daily reporting, scientific data entry, data base integrity, pre-lien and lien administration and permit acquisition. Light Rail Project, State of Arizona.
• Developed communication methods to acquire time sensitive data from between 30 field technicians, three lab techs, and three firm engineers on daily basis to assure reporting requirements for diverse government agencies.
• Procured nearly $1M in aged receivables within first eight months of work through telephone relationship building and payment program revision.
• Took initiative to design and coordinate manufacture and installation of building façade sign that increased visibility.
2005 to 2006
Tempe, AZ 2005 - 2006
Use of temporary job placement service provided familiarization with Arizona work environments. Accepted assignments in Retail: customer service and restaurant cook; Real Estate office: data entry; Electronics Distributer: warehouse picker.
• Complimented by Adecco staff for task flexibility, high quality work and dependability.
2003 to 2005
Procurement of dental technology software and hardware, machinery and furniture to complete offices, labs and procedure rooms. Prepare daily/monthly/quarterly sales and fulfillment reports. Track shipping/delivery/storage of goods. Initiate installation. Liaison to sales executives, customer and accounting department.
• Exceeded quarterly sales fulfillment goals.
• Awarded annual department bonus for teamwork success.
Training Coordinator/Sales Specialist
January 2000 to January 2003
Business to Business Sales Representative
2000 to 2003
Training Coordinator (2000)
Sales of training classes, training materials, coordinate class instructors, class schedules and students. Set up and maintain computers. Order teaching materials and student texts. Facilitate MS Program Certification testing. Continued training products sales, adding hardware and service sales to small and medium businesses, coordinate fulfillment.
• Won "Whatever It Takes" award, first three months of service.
• Promoted to B2B Sales Representative within 6 months of service.
• Consistently in top 5 nationally in soft product sales (training and software sales); top10 overall sales.