Las Vegas, NV
March 2014 to June 2014
• Managed 70 User Microsoft Active Directory environment
November 2013 to February 2014
Daily management of the existing Microsoft Active Directory Domain
• User security rights management to shared data, helpdesk delegation permissions
• Administrative user auditing of Microsoft Exchange 2010 environment
• PowerShell, VB & BAT scripting
August 2013 to November 2013
Microsoft Windows Server 2008R2 administration, re-design & management
• Built a new OU structure that allows for separation of client, user and group objects
• Created new group policy objects in cooperation with security policies
• Established security restrictions for users on all Kiosk machines
• Provided access for new and current AD users to appropriate security groups
• Consolidated group policies from 150 to 70 objects
• Participated in weekly change management meetings for change approvals
Systems Engineer, IT Supervisor, Salamanca Territory, NY
February 2010 to January 2013
• Domain migration from Server 2003 to Server 2008R2 with new child domain
2008 to 2012
2008R2, 2012R2 Security permissions for DFS data access
2008 to 2012
security for server & data access
• Converted physical environment to a virtual environment with VMware 5.5, VCenter
• VMware 5.5 site resiliency configuration
• Migrated domain from Server 2003 x32 to Server 2012R2
• Redesigned Active Directory OU structure for easier group policy management
Backup System Administrator
2010 to 2010
Migration of backup data from XiV storage to NetApp storage
• Multiple vendor relations, (Airbus, Symantec, Dell)
• Assisted in the implementation of call center phone recording solution
• Member of the on call rotation for 24/7 systems support, MOM, Nagios
• Troubleshooting of company equipment at colocation datacenter
• Daily administration of the VMware environment consisting of about 500 servers
• App River offsite management for in-house Exchange 2010 environment
Installation, configuration & management of Fortinet gateway
2008 to 2008
• IPsec VPN implementation of remote sites with ShoreTel phone access
• Virtual machine migration from Virtual Iron to Citrix environment
• Managed security access to politically sensitive data per direction of councilors & President
• Managed security access of internal IT data for all IT staff
• VM template creation & management
• Configuration of Cisco 3550, 3560G, 3750 POE switches and fiber connections.
• Configuration of ShoreTel IP Phones, 90V/120 Voice Switches.
• Advanced configuration and troubleshooting of DHCP & DNS services
• Configuration of Cisco Wireless LAN Controllers and access points.
• Microsoft Windows Deployment Services installation, configuration & management (MDT)
• What's Up Gold installation, configuration & management
2008 to 2008
2008R2 file server installation, configuration & management (DFS replication groups)
• Managed the Nation's financial software (Microsoft Navision) systems upgrade from a single server operation to a clustered system using Citrix Xen and SQL server 2008R2.
• Dell Equallogic storage solution installation, configuration & management
• SuperMicro SAN storage design, configuration & management
• Appointed Information Technology Supervisor of the Cattaraugus Territory responsible for 4 support staff with signature authority.
• Appointed backup check printer authority in the event the payroll department couldn't execute their duties due to political reasons.
• Maintained the CA Arc Serve backup systems, schedules and data replication scenarios.
• GFI Fax Maker installation & configuration
• Implemented a network video monitoring and recording solution with AXIS Communications to monitor server rooms, switch closets and asset access with strict security.
• Microsoft Exchange 2007-2010 management and configuration, AD Manager IAM implementation.
• Negotiated 3 year Microsoft Volume Licensing contracts with Microsoft Reps to suit the needs of the Seneca Nation.
Associates in Computer Science w
2008 to 2010
December 2002 to August 2003