Computer Consultant – Volunteer
January 2013 to Present
•Server administrator – Windows platform
•Update software/hardware on network computers
•Configure Kiosk machine performance
•Train end users on Kiosk, PC’s and Mac operating systems
Systems & Storage Administrator
January 2012 to January 2012
3Par Storage array Administrator
• Support Virtual Classes utilizing Inform Management Console (IMC)
• Rack and configure Proliant servers attached to HP 3PAR array
• Installation and maintenance of HP Blade System c-class blade infrastructure
• VMware, Hyper-V and StoreOnce D2D support
• Firewall Access support (Sonicwall)
• 24hr support of 3Par training instructors (Globally)
• Support lab access, operations, troubleshooting and resetting of the equipment.
• Installations, configuring, testing, resetting and troubleshooting of lab equipment to ensure proper functioning of the equipment
• Management of inbound and outbound freight, working with event coordinators and delivery drivers
• Gained knowledge of online shipping tools - FedEx and ROSA
February 2008 to November 2011
•Prepare songs for Sunday services
•Teach singers tone structure
•Piano and organ accompanist for services
I - II Tier Support – Call Center
2005 to 2010
Consulted and provided technical advice and guidance to global users.
• Serviced 75,000 employees globally; resolved critical customer issues in a timely and efficient manner.
• Employed a high degree of Service Level Agreement, technical expertise, incident resolution, and timeliness. Multi-tasked in a fast-paced environment while maintaining attention to detail. 65 -80 calls per shift. 98% Service Resolution.
• Trained others, shared information and assisted others in a team environment.
• Troubleshot and restored technical service and equipment incidents by analyzing, identifying, and diagnosing faults and symptoms internal/external.
• Utilized Active Directory/LDAP/ Profile rename & desktop recovery, Blackberry support, VPN support. Add/Remove group access, Unlock/Reset passwords, Extend user account, F5/2-Factor Token Support, Host Print configuration, Adding/removing workstation process, Account extensions, Groups and Policies, Replication issues, Join Domain process.
• Configured OSS, DRN, CAT, AQF, Macros, Ready Keys, Juniper configuration, Remote access.
2001 to 2005
Maintained and provided maintenance to the organization's network with 0% impact to the customer.
• Maintained customers' SLA to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Updated network software; Administered Exchange server
• Renamed passwords for access to network; Joined workstations and printers to domains
• 24/7 on call support
• Remote access to workstations -Daneware, RDP
Software Test Engineer
1999 to 2001
Performance testing on all Windows Platforms
• Generated bugs into team track (Test Director)
• Ghost system for continuous testing
• Stress testing
• Correspond with developer with updates
Bachelor of Science in Technical Management
2005 to 2006
Associates Degree in Network Administration in Networking
1995 to 1998
Certificate in Electronics in Electronics
1986 to 1988