Obtaining a customer service position where I can effectively utilize my expertise in customer relation and staff leadership.
Document Specialist Quicken Loans
August 2014 to January 2015
Stored data and records for document retrieval and Archives
• Updated documents when revised
• Worked at a face past while maintaining accuracy
• Multitasked while having excellent listening skills
December 2013 to July 2014
Checked supplies, restocked main customer and kitchen stations, and requested order changes based on need.
• Trained and mentored new employees to bring up to speed and work with established employees to improve performance.
• Monitored customer and kitchen areas and reallocated staff duties to maximize coverage, efficiency, and customer service.
• Answered customer questions and resolved issues promptly.
• Delivered exceptional, friendly, and fast service.
• Managed closing duties, including reconciliation of the cash drawer.
March 2012 to July 2013
Maintained building security, monitored security systems.
• Adhered to Village Green Operating Procedures.
• Answered the telephone, provided information to residents and prospects.
• Accepted all business and residential mail and packages.
• Accepted service requests from residents and logged requests appropriately.
February 2009 to March 2012
Trained new employees on cash handling, customer service, and food handling/safety.
• Exercised team leadership and the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Assessed the skillset of team members.
• Provided assistance in conflict resolution with team members and customers.
Associate of Applied Science
SKILLS & ABILITIES Proficient with Microsoft Office Software 55 wpm with 98% accuracy Seven years of customer service experience