Objective - To obtain a challenging sales position with a market leader that will maximize my experience and knowledge in sales, product management and business development
Senior Professional Sales Representative
October 2011 to January 2013
Territory included Lafayette, Lake Charles, Alexandria and surrounding areas.
• Current targets include Urologists and Primary Care Physicians with targeted sales and business development of Rapaflo, Gelnique, and Androgel within territory.
• Effectively gained commitments from both physicians and nurses guaranteeing market share growth among clients.
• Scope of responsibilities includes, but is not limited to, data analysis, planning and collaboration among team members on various projects, continuing education on relevant medical issues, and organization of dinner programs among practitioners and local pharmacists in an effort to drive forward business growth.
• *Position eliminated due to company's downsizing efforts.
• Reached 107% of goal for Rapaflo in Q4'11; reached 100% of goal for Gelnique in Q4'11.
• Recipient of the Q4'11 Rapaflo "Final Drive" Contest Award (recognizes top performer in district for highest NRx volume change month over month).
• Recipient of the Q4'11 Androgel 1.62% "Drive" Contest Award (recognizes top 30 performers in region for market share change month over month).
• Q3'12 Overall Portfolio Ranking of 101% to goal and 14/141 (Annual Rank 27/141).
Sales & Marketing Representative
March 2011 to October 2011
Scope of responsibilities includes sales and marketing of MRI, CT, PET, Nuclear Medicine, Ultrasound and X-Ray services to local and surrounding area physicians in conjunction with analysis of various reports concentrated on territory volume/growth.
• Launched the state-of the-art 3Tesla MRI machine alongside the opening of a fifth facility in the Acadiana area, successfully driving business among our competitors.
• *Position eliminated due to company buyout by Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital
• Achieved 3rd Tier Level Bonus for MRI modality for the months of March, April, May and June since date of employment.
• Achieved 2nd Tier Level Bonus for MRI modality for the month of August.
• Achieved 1st Tier Level Bonus for CT modality for the month of August (CT goals have not been attained for over 12 months).
July 2008 to February 2011
Territory included Lafayette, Opelousas, and surrounding areas.
• Successfully promoted three cardiovascular products while establishing and maintaining business relationships and assuring sales growth with cardiologists, endocrinologists, internists, family practitioners, and pharmacists within territory.
• *Position eliminated due to company's downsizing efforts.
• Advanced to Tier II Sales Representative in 2010 for achieving and maintaining my position in the top 30th percentile of the company's 2000 sales representatives for two consecutive years since hire date (on track for earning Tier III eligibility in 2012).
• Successfully received ASH (American Society of Hypertension) Certification in 2010 as evidence of continuing education within field of work.
• Earned various awards for excellent sales performance:
o "Goal El Sol" Contest Award (Jul-Oct 2010) - recognized top 10% of reps in the region for the highest percent volume change among selected targets (2nd in district).
o "Probey Shore" Contest Award (Jun 2010) - recognized 1 of 10 reps in the district for capitalizing on competitors' business while increasing our own (1st in district).
o "Eye on the 25" Contest Award (Jan-Mar 2010) - recognized top 15% of reps in the region for the highest percent volume change in sales for our lead product (2nd in district).
o "Run to the Sun" Contest Award (Apr-Aug 2009) - recognized top 10% of reps in the region for the highest percent volume change in sales for our lead product (1st in district).
o "PALS" Contest Award (Aug-Mar 2009) - recognized top 10% reps in region for the highest percent volume change in sales for our lead product (1st in district).
• Consistently met and exceeded sales expectations each week and maintained positive growth among all three products, even while facing heightened resistance as a result of changes in the healthcare marketplace.
• Increased market share among territory by successfully gaining commitment of local physicians to speak on behalf of company products; this included getting physicians trained on company products, recruiting other local physicians and pharmacists for attendance of programs, and coordinating the actual programs at local venues.
• Recognized by management as a leader among peers for continuously leading territory HUB to facilitate a plan to increase market share among products.
April 2007 to July 2008
Territory included Lafayette, Lake Charles, Beaumont, Alexandria, Natchitoches, Eunice, and surrounding areas.
• Launched two new cardiovascular products and met and exceeded company's expectation of converting 80% of business.
• Grew market share in Gulf Coast territory in just 8 months to rank among top 13% in company in 2008.
• Recognized as top sales representative in the district for both meeting and exceeding expectations with respect to weekly call average for two consecutive months in 2008.
• Recognized as 6th out of 80 representatives in the region in Q4 2007 for promotion of the company's primary cardiovascular product, as well as maintained consistent growth over previous quarters.
• Recognized as 13th out of 80 representatives in the region in Q4 2007 for promotion of the company's secondary cardiovascular product, as well as maintained consistent growth over previous quarters.
August 2006 to January 2007
Fall clerkship) Consulted with clients and attorneys regarding the case at hand, researched relevant topics, drafted memorandums, and reported back to client/attorney with resolution.
May 2006 to September 2006
Summer clerkship) Consulted with clients and attorneys regarding the case at hand, researched relevant topics, drafted memorandums, and reported back to client/attorney with resolution.
May 2002 to June 2004
Managed alumni accounts by soliciting campaign contributions from both existing and new contributors through telephone calls and face to face discussions at local fundraisers.
May 1998 to December 2001
Managed everyday business operations, including supervision of inside sales employees, oversight of payroll operations and inventory, as well as management of human resources.
August 2004 to May 2007
Bachelor of Civil Law
August 2000 to May 2004