• I wish to join a workforce that will challenge and compensate for my innovative ideas and established skills. While I bring a responsible, dedicated employee, which will improve any team, I become a part of. As well as providing exceptional services to the companies' client list. As well as constantly improving to increase production and productivity. I would also like to be able to move up in the company so can further my experience and help the company improve.
DIRECTV TECHNICAL SUPPORT AGENT
January 2013 to Present
TEAM LEADER/SUPERVISOR JERMEY ALDERATE
• Trained on the DIRECTV satellite systems, provided customer service for any customer calling in • Call center edict using Siebel phone systems, to assist customers with technical problems as well as billing issues
• Educated customers on their satellite TV systems deescalated hostile customers by fixing errors and doing everything in my power to keep them with DIRECTV.
• Kept my sales rate at around 5% along with good average call handling time.
• Leaving to be with my daughter and fiancé in Albuquerque. Put in last day as the 1st of June can leave sooner if needed
68W HEALTH CARE SPECIALIST (COMBAT MEDIC)
August 2008 to November 2012
68W SCHOOL (FT SAM HOUSTON, TX) ACTIVE DUTY VILSECK GERMANY (2SCR/ BAVARIA MEDDAC) RESERVE (FT. BLISS TX 2291 RESERVE HOSPITAL UNIT)
SSG (RETIRED) JOHNATHAN SMITH 915-637-6058 (Last platoon sergeant)
• In charge of in and out of the field health care for soldiers
• Held a secret security clearance during my four years in.
• Was assigned to train medics on ALS due to working with German EMTs also taught marksmanship to lower enlisted due to scoring expert and sharpshooter every range.
• Emergency medical care on base as well as clinic work, in country I am my squad's only health care provider.
• Trained to the level of a paramedic civilian certified to EMT-Basic as well as CPR cert. along with other advanced life saving certification
• Finish contract wanted to go to college and have a civilian life
February 2011 to July 2011
SUPERVISOR BONNIE CHAPMAN 575-312-7252
• Was in charge of basic care for clients (Adults with disabilities) everything from administering medication to bathing and feeding completely caring for the clients every need was meet and clients had fewer injuries while I was there.
• Was in charge of patient safety and filing reports to the state for review monthly
• Worked many graveyard and 16 hour shift to go right to morning classes Left to focus on college
December 2008 to May 2009
4311 E. LOHMAN AVE LAS CRUCES, NM 12/2008 TO 05/2009
MARIE MILLER (AFFILON STAFFING DIRECTOR) 575-556-4071
• Paid internship at hospital for pre-med students
• Learned firsthand how an ER operated at all hours of the night, shadowed doctors and Physicians Assistants
• Took notes for Doctors and PA's was questioned on what possible cure we could provide as well as ordered test for the physicians once treatment was decided on • Left to go to basic training
February 2007 to August 2008
SUPERVISOR JOHN FOLLEY 575-635-2140
• As a head projectionist I was trained on how to splice film together set up and run four film projectors at specific show times
• At the end of every shift I would do the nightly profit count and supplies, while doing the end of day bills
• Every Thursday I would take the new movies and splice each one in proper order for the next day's showings
• Promoted twice within six months Left to focus on high school my junior and senior years.
45 credits shy of a BS in Majors in: Biology, Engineering. Minoring in psychology
2011 to 2016
68W health care specialist. (combat medic) in equivalent to a civilian EMT-B
2009 to 2009
high school diploma in higher education through DACC
2005 to 2009
Skills & Abilities
• Was in charge of training medics for live fire exercises (setting up field usage as well as acquiring supplies)
• Coaching proper marksmen techniques to the other soldiers in my squad.
• As a caregiver managed daily and weekly budgets for my clients (adults with disabilities) as well as providing complete care for.
• Training projectionist acting as assistant manager at the end of the day counting stock comparing to each shifts profits wrote the bank ledger at the end of each day.
• While attending school both college and high school I was in debate and political science classes that required speeches and to argue your view point in an educated manner.
• As a DIRECTV call center tech agent for forty hours a week I assist customers who have service errors, billing errors and any other problems, and are very irate this required me to have great people skills to calm customers down solve their issues and keep them as customers
• As a direct caregiver I provided for every need of my clients from speaking for them documenting everything that took place during the shift
• As a medic kept emergency patients and wounded soldiers calm and relaxed while I preformed life saving techniques
• As a scribe had to ask extremely specific questions to patients so that the ER doctors and PA's had the proper documentation and information to provide treatment.
• At SITEL my team turns to me for tech questions and guidance for difficult system errors with DIRECTV satellite system.
• Trained other medics and soldiers in better ALS techniques as well as better marksman ship methods with the m4 carbine
• Was a squad leader in basic lead a group of 7 soldiers to strive to succeed and graduate
• As head projectionist trained and guided the projectionist, on the projectors, how you use the film projectors without damaging a couple thousand dollar movie print
• High school ROTC was a company commander in charge of 60 students during events
• Varsity cross county as a sophomore
COMPUTER PROGRAMS PROFICIENT IN
• Microsoft 8 back to vista, word processor, excel, PowerPoint, Siebel phone systems, order management systems, any internet browser. As well as Apple OSX snow leopard. Typing speed 65-85 words per min. I am some somewhat proficient in C++ coding.