To obtain a position that will allow experience, education and artistic talents to be showcased while contributing to the overall success of the corporation. Industry Educator - Technical Creative Trainer Professional, salon experienced trainer with excellent presentation and beauty industry savvy to generate sales through the education of beauty products and services. Effectively organizes and conducts education activities while demonstrating expertise as a credible role model in the industry. Energizes, engages, and enables customers/salons when conducting seminars to build and maintain relationships that support business growth strategies. Introduce new and creative color and cutting techniques. ✓ Trains and Conducts Education Events Organized and conducted education activities that generated sales of products with all education activities in alignment with defined objectives and & overall business strategy. Designated trainer for appointed salons and corporate based programs.
2005 to 2009
Planned and facilitated innovative product and process presentations to salons and professionals within the US including the New York and LA Studios. Demonstrated
expertise with professional hair color and hair care products to promote brand, build relationships, and support increased sales.
• Within tight time frames work on getting 350 Regis Salons into a color conversion into the Wella color line.
• While working with the Sassoon Creative Team made the Future Vission Show a success and increase sales by 8% in the Mid-Atlantic region.
• Planned and developed the introduction of the new color line (Inspire) for Welle.
Salon Group Director & Board Member
1994 to 2005
Reported directly to the President and Creative Director. Provided Management, product development, personnel oversight, training and design services. As on of the seven hoard members, instrumental in providing suggestions for improving services and facilities.
• Successfully managed business, personnel and financial aspects of multiple salons, while ensuring high service standards.
• Responsible for opening of new locations.
• Oversaw staff of 40, including salon managers, operation manager, and technical supervisor.
• Served as Member on the International Design Team tasked with creating the focus for seasonal styles, as well as instructing designers on fashion trends.
• Worked directly with a chemist to create products marketed and distributed nationwide exclusively by Phillip Pelusi.
• Encouraged performance and positive attitudes that significantly contributed to the professionalism of the organization. Established pay practices to recruit and retain the best talent in the area.
• Successfully built relationships, resolved problems and promoted the Company through client acknowledgements and promotions.
• Assisted President with special event and public relations functions, including salon and fashion shows, product seminars, and promotional opportunities.