January 2012 to April 2012
Receptionist for the office.
* Administrative Assistant to a Grocery Salesman.
* Order Processor.
* Shipping & Receiving Clerk.
August 2008 to December 2011
Receptionist for the front office.
* Administrative Assistant to a Commercial Property owner, 2 Restauranteurs & a Broker.
* I was responsible for Order Processing & Plant Pickup Appointments.
* I logged on remotely to capture Sales Reports for the Restaurants.
* I sat in on Manager's meetings to strategize the advertising for Holiday specials & Radio specials.
* Kept a log of Plant Pickups & Monthly logs on Receivables/Payables.
* Was responsible for setting appointments for Inbound/Outbound for back office & warehouse. I helped count loads & track dating for certain products.
Secretary/Treasurer/President/ Volunteer for 4th grade Reading
September 2002 to June 2008
Akron, Ohio Secretary/Treasurer/President/ Volunteer for 4th grade Reading 9/02 - 6/08
* Gather members & volunteers for special events and fundraising for the school.
* Helped organize extra curricular activities for teachers.
* Held monthly meetings so Chairpersons could organize & budget for upcoming events.
* Represented PTA, along with the Principal, at cluster meetings at the local high school.
* Represented PTA at the school district's council meetings.
November 2003 to February 2004
Flow Team, Night Stock 10pm - when done, 3am -7am
* Helping unload a truck using an assembly roller system.
* Load products on pallets to go to each department.
* Move stock to floor using pallet jack, stocking shelves in assigned department.
* Help another person's department to clean up.
* Load scraps & discard cardboard into bailer.
former PTA President & Mom
November 2001 to February 2002
Contact: Target Howe Road (330) 928-0014 - general number 11/02 - 4/03
Secretary & Book Keeper
June 1996 to December 1998
Self - Employed with my husband & another couple 6/96 - 12/98
My ; along with another Couple; opened a remodeling company together.
My Duties included Secretary & Book Keeper. I kept a log of Receivables & Expenses & a log of for quarterly meetings with our Accountant. My Administration duties included holding weekly meetings, taking notes & drawing up the ideas that were discussed in those meetings.
Dave Laughlin, Husband, was President of ACE before it closed.
Cell Phone: (330) 289-6312 or DaveLaughlin500@gmail.com
Receptionist & Administrative Assistant
December 1994 to June 1995
Receptionist Duties: Typing Proposals, Filing, Shipping & Receiving of Goods,
And quality control. I also assisted during meetings with Clients whether it was taking notes or setting up displays.
Customer Service Rep
April 1994 to February 1995
I worked as a Bank Teller and maintained the Overdrawn Accounts & Signature File.
TransOhio was taken over by Star Bank & I was laid-off in that process.
Hostess & Waitress
October 1992 to April 1994
I started as a Hostess/Greeter. I then moved to Waitress where I also helped open and close the restaurant as needed. I was asked to move to Boardman for Manager training; but decided to stay in Akron to continue school at the University of Akron.
Bank Teller Training
1992 to 1994
* I am courteous and professional.
* I can be a team player or I can head up the latest project solo.
* I have managed a small office and assisted on sales accounts ranging $50,000- $250,000 per month.
* I have experience with one-on-one training, and created the current training manual at RGW.
* Have a good rapport with Customers and Associates. I was the "Go-To" person in the office.
* Have the ability to learn quickly and/or devise more effective ways to manage projects or accounts.
* I collected data and updated our database quarterly.