tonne multidrop delivery driver
November 2013 to Present
through an agency and full time for Raps Transport, Long Hollow Way, Newark Notts, NG24 2NH, November 2013 to Present Day
I have experience in the delivery of white goods from 20-40 drops per day dealing with customers.
Installing washing machines, dish washers, door change round FF, installation of american FF, PDA experience
September 2012 to October 2013
I have worked on Ironbridge PowerStation on the biomass conversion. I am experienced in fabrication and installation of containment, cable pulling and dressing in. I also worked at Drax Power station during 3 outages on lighting maintenance, cable pulling, glanding and assisting electricians and again fabrication and installation of containment.
Fork truck Operator
July 2012 to September 2012
Forktruck Operator, which consisted of loading and unloading of Lorries and transferring into storage. Pallet box repairs, which consisted of the repairing of over 2000 damaged boxes and restacking them.
• Experience in Team Leading
• Excellent Health & Safety knowledge backed with qualifications
• Good communication skills at all levels
• Ability to operate a wide variety of machinery
• Experienced Fork Truck driver with current valid license
• Good attention to quality and always strives to achieve a high standard of work