Saint Charles, MO
Results orientated professional with experience in customer service and providing computer support to organizational end users. Strong customer focus with the ability to effectively resolve customer complaints. Capable of effectively communicating technical information to non-technical audiences. Strengths include:
• Problem solving/troubleshooting • Strong computer skills • Attention to detail, well organized
2012 to March 2014
Joint responsibility for all aspects of a $5M loan office, including management of loan approvals, reviewing applicants credit, delinquent accounts, personal property, and loan volume goals.
Branch Manager, Sikeston, MO
Responsible for all aspects of a $2M loan office, including management of loan approvals, reviewing applicants credit, delinquent accounts, personal property and loan volume goals.
• Supervised staff of 2 manager trainees and 2 cashiers. Responsible for hiring and training new employees.
• Reviewed all loan applications and managed the loan approval process. Worked closely with regional supervisor for approval of marginal applications.
• Worked with customers during the closing process to determine collateral for secured loans.
• Managed the collection of delinquent accounts, including filing suit on unpaid loans.
Manager Trainee, Laurel, MS
Provided customer support to loan applicants to meet their financing needs.
• Completed customer loan applications.
• Prepared loan documentation and closed loans, which included selling optional insurance plans.
• Made collection calls to delinquent accounts and filed suit on unpaid loans.
2011 to 2012
Supervised the packaging of various food products into kits for delivery to company owned vending machines.
• Resolve problems with automated orders to ensure adequate stock levels to meet customer demand.
• Manage product inventory levels within pre-kitting area to ensure efficient operations.
• Track damaged and out-of-date products to minimize obsolescence.
2010 to 2011
Provided leadership to a shift of 8 employees in the operations of a Pizza Hut restaurant. Worked closely with restaurant manager and other shift managers to ensure efficient operations and a high level of customer satisfaction.
• Supervised customer orders, food preparation, customer service, and cleaning operations.
• Assisted in resolving customer complaints.
Help Desk Technician, Pittsburg, KS
Provided computer support to regional Pizza Hut restaurants.
• Conducted service calls to maintain store computer systems, perform preventative maintenance, and resolve hardware problems.
• Repaired/upgraded various computer hardware including computers, monitors, printers, and UPS.
Computer Lab Technician
2005 to 2009
Responsible for the operations of one of the school's main computer labs which contained 20 desktop computers running Microsoft software.
• Provided first level support to student users to resolve day-to-day problems involving workstations and printers.
• Performed hardware/software installations and provided troubleshooting to correct hardware/software problems.
• Mentored school's less experienced computer lab technicians to help them resolve hardware/software problems.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration