To be given an opportunity to learn new skills with the possibility for advancement.
Customer Service Representative
June 2007 to September 2012
Customer Accounts/National Accounts:
• Data entry, reconciliation, phones, daily reports, email, writing procedures, order entry, return authorizations, pricing, credit and rebills and EDI orders.
• Assisting daily in the needs of clients expediting orders and shipping requests.
• Working closely with 3 distribution centers located in Georgia, Ohio and California on shipping needs and requests.
• Working with Averitt Express Freight, Old Dominion Freight Lines, New England Motor Freight, Choice Transport, Vitran Express and FedEx to name a few of the larger carriers I had contact with on a regular basis due to shipping discrepancies.
• Sales- Handling sales requests as needed to assist in customer accounts.
• Worked with one of the top dealers for Yokohama Tire and was sometimes the backup for the largest Dealer Yokohama Tire had.
• Ford, Mazda, Volvo, Isuzu and Army and Air Force Exchange Services
• Only contact for customer requests and the needs of national accounts. Handled reconciliation of accounts such as returns and pricing needs for the clients.