Position working with adolescent youth in a residential setting
2003 to Present
2000 to 2003
AAS in Human Service Management
• 9 years experience working with at-risk youth in a residential setting.
• Excellent reputation with clients as a caring, helpful, and knowledgeable child care worker
• Honest, reliable, and productive
RELEVENT SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Developed a reputation as a valued residential counselor by:
• Engaging in extensive individual and group counseling with at-risk adolescents.
• Guiding children in daily routines and program activities.
• Evaluating children's performance on a daily level system sheet in accordance with guidelines and individual goals, reviewing them with children to encourage progress.
• Supporting children in crisis through the use of therapeutic crisis intervention techniques, including the use of physical restraint and life space interview.
As Assistant Manager of the store I was:
• Responsible for the total operation of the store on my shift including cash register operation, and cash balancing.
• Responsible for the supervision of employees on the shift.
• Restocking, maintaining a neat and clean environment, daily and weekly paperwork, and ensuring friendly and prompt service to the customers.