Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Direct Support Professional (DSP)
March 2016 to Present
September 2009 to Present
Made sure the drivers followed all regulation related to department of transportation and Superior Bus Inc. regulations.
• Skilled in organizing and establishing priorities, ability to work well in a team.
• Maintain and adhere to all compliance and confidentiality guidelines.
• Posse's excellent oral and written communication skills, good personality and character
Front Desk/Administrative Assistant
January 2012 to June 2012
Check all incoming visitors ID cards and make sure they sign the appropriate sign in book.
• Managed multi-lined phones and transfer to different departments.
• Process all incoming mail/ distribute all mails to residents.
• Handles various bookkeeping duties.
• Directed visitors to the appropriate area throughout the Center.
September 2003 to October 2007
Multitasking, problem solving and worked effectively and efficiently under pressure.
• Answered incoming calls and took accurate messages
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Answer phones and transfer to the appropriate staff member, distribute messages.
• Prepare outgoing mail for distribution, faxing, scanning, and copying of documents.
• Distributed incoming mail and processed outgoing mail
Early Childhood Education
• Work well without supervision
• Ability to prioritize and remain focused on the essence of an issue
• Excellent with customer support services
• Skilled at learning new concepts quickly while working well under pressure