Senior System Engineer
July 2010 to Present
September 2009 to June 2010
November 2006 to August 2009
Worked on Client Side: Mastek LTD. Pune, Tech Mahindra Pune and Wipro, Chennai
* Leading efforts in developing, maintaining & enhancing mainframes projects based on insurance, telecommunication, Retail, Transport and banking.
* Proactively involved in Development of CICS applications, CICS commands coding, creating, sending, receiving CICS map and Development of COBOL applications, designing, coding, testing & debugging programs.
* Responsible for Creating, Modifying, Running Production JCL, PROCS, and SYSINS for application development and enhancement. Experience in file transfer using NDM Connect: Direct.
* Preparing Presentations Regarding the Project for training New Joiners.
* Accountable for requirement analysis, preparation of the technical design and sign off from customer, coding, unit testing, System Integration testing, supporting User Acceptance testing and migration of Components from Development to Production regions.
* Execute each deliverable according to company's SDLC and passed all reviews for best practices, code quality, security audits, and performance.
* Demonstrated proficiency in Quality processes followed through the complete software development life cycle of Project.
* Deftly coordinate with onsite for timely delivery of project & query resolutions
* Direct support to the Software Development department in the areas of software/application architecture, development, design, and independent analysis and problem resolution.
Please see the ANNEXURE
B.E. in Computer Science
IBM DB2 9 Certified Database associate-730
July 2011 to Present
Certified as ' IBM Certified Database associate'., completed Certification (DB2 9 000-730 Db2 family fundamental certification)
Associate Quality Practitioner
April 2011 to Present
Certified as ‘Associate Quality Practitioner’’, completed course QPACE Level - 1 in IBM.
SKILLS & PROFICIENCIES
* Competent, diligent & result oriented professional, with an experience of more than 5 years and competent acquaintance with Software development using Mainframe and Coolgen Technologies with considerable knowledge in designing, development and maintenance of software projects. Currently spearheading with IBM India LTD., Pune as a Senior System Engineer
* Excellent knowledge of all phases of SDLC, which includes Requirement, Design, Analysis, Coding, Testing, Code Reviews, Implementation and System Support.
* Exposure to Mainframe technology using: COBOL, JCL, VSAM, DB2 and CICS, COOLGEN. Good exposure in QMF, SPUFI and File-Aid, NDM, Changeman, Platinum. Well versed with both On-line and Batch Systems on Mainframes.
* Well versed in MQ-Series programs connectivity with Mainframe.
* Tremendous understanding of end-to-end development of software products from requirement analysis to system study, designing, coding, testing, de- bugging, documentation and implementation. Led teams in Requirements, Design and Development and Testing phases.
* Consummate professional with excellent planning, execution, monitoring and resource balancing skills, attention to detail as well as the ability to build and lead effective teams.
Software Development ♦ Maintenance Management ♦ Technical/Quality Support ♦ Test Planning/Execution ♦ Troubleshooting/Fault Analysis ♦ Design/Implementation♦ Programme Analysis ♦ Training & Development ♦ Analytical Skills
Operating System Windows […] DOS, Z/OS, Z/800, OS/390.