To obtain an administrative position that will allow me to utilize and demonstrate my professional skills within your company.
February 2012 to Present
Imaging specialist in compliance with the State of IL for all Medicaid Programs.
• Handle all document preparation, scanning, quality assurance for all inbound documents while meeting strict daily deadlines.
• Links all scanned documents appropriately to assigned cases utilizing (2) systems.
• Prepares all documents for storage and disposal in recycle bins daily.
• Perform outbound call attempts to clients daily for undeliverable mail received.
• Maintains daily reports and track all outgoing mail within a 24-timeframe on a daily basis.
• Perform other administrative duties assigned by supervisor/manager.
Release of Information Specialist
November 2007 to May 2012
Provided medical records copies to customers, patients, medical facilities, etc.
• Assisted customers via telephone regarding records request; resolved customer complaints avoiding escalation.
• Performed quality checks on all work to assure accuracy of the release, confidentiality, and proper invoicing.
• Validated requests and authorizations for release of medical information according to established procedures and HIPAA guidelines.
Medical Records Clerk
January 2005 to April 2006
Maintained patient files and retrieves files for scheduled appointments; files study patient charts; filed all patient data upon receipt of information; initiated records for new patients and creates computer index; prepared file labels; maintained filing statistics; audits filing sequence.
• Retrieved patient schedules from computer system; distributed lab reports to physicians, and materials to other departments; requested information from various departments; responded to correspondence requests.
• Interacted with patients, insurance companies, attorneys and medical facilities to coordinate timely release of information.
November 2004 to July 2005
Inventoried and distributed predetermined amounts of merchandise items to store at specific destinations.
• Processed rework and audit merchandise by counting, ticketing, packing and sorting.
• Inspected merchandise items to ensure proper quality and brand specification
Patient Account Representative
November 2001 to July 2002
Identified problem accounts with payors; investigated and corrected errors, followed-up on missing account information, and resolved past-due accounts.
• Answered inquiries via phone regarding past-due accounts and insurance guidelines; researched incorrect addresses for past-due accounts.
• Contacted responsible party to resolve delinquent accounts; prepares payment plans and monitors adherence to plans by responsible party; directs accounts to outside collection agencies when necessary.