Bound Brook, NJ
October 2010 to Present
* Oversee production of high-profile medical journals in the Rapid Publications division.
* Support of enhanced levels of editorial criteria as directed by publishing.
* Ensure that all possible journal issues are compiled and published per schedule following global production requirements.
* Create and maintain professional relationships with the editorial office, external editors-in-chief, sales staff and internal publishers.
* Ensure accurate and timely advertising production.
* Work with copy editors to ensure adherence to journal style.
* Responsible for ensuring all details of journal production are accurately logged into Elsevier's proprietary Production Tracking Software (PTS). PTS is utilized on a daily basis.
October 2008 to October 2010
* Provided developmental and administrative support to editorial teams to facilitate acquisition, development and/or timely publication of high quality products.
* Kept records, author and reviewer contact.
* Provided technical support for online submissions database, manuscript processing, creation and maintenance of files for each manuscript.
* Corresponded with clients about subscriptions (ie payment, address corrections, missing issues).
* Drafted, finalized and mailed written communication to ensure timely flow of information.
* Worked closely with authors, contributors, and reviewers to ensure completion and on time submission of manuscripts.
* Acted as a resource when conducting competitive analyses including the review of appropriate Internet sites and conducting pertinent web searches.
Wakefern Order Entry Clerk
October 2007 to November 2009
* Corrected daily buyer's reports for Wakefern clients.
* Developed spreadsheets for semi annual trade show.
* Met with clients to develop consumer processes for purchasing products.
* Created and Entered computerized forms for clients purchasing merchandise.
* Managed phones, document filing.
Customer Service Representative
June 2008 to September 2008
* Managed scheduling of customers' appointments.
* Reviewed payment and insurance options for pets.
* Developed and managed relationships with customers.
* Handled customer complaints, unless management was needed.
* Assisted management in the training of new employees.
* Performed administrative duties including copying and faxing patient documents; contacting clients about overdue services; answering phones and client inquiries
Campaign Representative Leader
April 2007 to June 2007
* Trained for entry level management.
* Sold Verizon Fios services through personal marketing.
* Received promotion to leadership.
* Interviewed potential employees.
* Taught sales techniques in group meetings to new and seasoned employees
* Trained new hires in the field.
September 2005 to April 2007
* Acted as guardian to four girls under the age of nine, including a newborn.
* Assisted with homework.
* Provided transportation to play-dates, extra-curricular activities, doctor appointments, etc.
Retail Territory Manager
May 2005 to January 2006
* Executed plan-o-grams for retail outlets.
* Insured in stock status for PSG clients.
* Set up and serviced temporary displays and shelf merchandise as needed.
* Surveyed retail stores for retail pricing reports
* Monitored competitive activity at store level.
* Ran sales booth at semi-annual small-business exposition.
Administrative Assistant - Economics Department
September 2003 to May 2005
* Managed administrative tasks such as handling phone calls, data entry, mail services, etc.
* Assisted students with needs related to department classes and activities.
Customer Service Representative
June 2004 to October 2004
* Managed scheduling of customers' photo shoots.
* Provided customer support with purchasing options.
* Assisted with customer complaints, unless management was needed.
Bachelor of Science in Business Management
Associate's in Applied Science, Business Management
Word * Excel * PowerPoint * Access * Outlook * Photoshop * Macromedia Dreamweaver * Acrobat