asst engineer(project) in ash handling system
Asst. Engineer (Project)
March 2011 to Present
(A Tata Power Company)
Mundra, kutch, Gujarat.
Position: Asst. Engineer (Project)
• Handeled construction of the ash handling system utit like including erection of pipes, structure, equipment(like centrifugal pumps, motors, conpressor, at pumphouse, bufferhopper, HMDC, rotary feeder, dust filter, targget box, pads, adaptor, telescopic chute, root blower, valves, clinker griender, etc,
• conducted study of drawing and documents.
• Oversaw microw-planning and scheduling of activities.
• Prepare stagewise and daily progress report.
• Laised with clients, consultants, project manager, and QA/QC department to enhance output maintane highest quality level as per cllient requirement,
• Ensure speedy work progress by taking suitable site decision as and when required as per the standards.
• Monitored and ensured the progress as per the schedule targets.Ensure that safety rules and regulating are adheres and strictly followed.
• hydrotesting of pipelines.
January 2010 to February 2011
2)Minakshi energy Pvt. ltd.
2 x 135 MW Power plant
Tamminapattanam, Nellor, Andhrapradesh
Position: Execution Engineer (Piping)
• Construction supervision with all aspects of Quality and safety in the executed construction site of the petrochemical and refinery.
• Study and review of the construction drawing (P&ID & ISO, SUPPORTS)
• Study work procedure for fabrication, joint numbering, material identification, storage welding and Quality assurance.
• Report projected shortfall of material and constraints.
• Ensure proper Identification of different grades of piping, fitting and fasteners.
• Check fabrication, Erection, supports and nozzle alignment with respect to drawing and • Quality plan.
• Erection and commissioning of machinery, tanks, vessels, heat exchanger etc.
• Rack piping, unit piping, sleeper piping, underground piping.
• Participation in testing with vigil on vent/drain and safe hydro test, Mechanical completion and final box-up lines.
• Ensure collection of records of all NDT's, Heat treatment and make a complete Document for line / systems to be handed over the operations.
• Estimate of weld front and inch-meter and Inch-diaz,
• Fabrication and erection of pipe & pipe spools as per isometric drawing
Hydro testing of pipe lines.
• Knowledge of piping as per isometric drawing..
• Planning and scheduling of site activities.
• Co-ordination with management.
• Follow up all safety aspects.
• Firewater piping
• Responsibilities for over all safety of men, machinery, and environment.
RELIANCE ENGINEERING ASSOCIATE Ltd.( In execution).
July 2008 to December 2009
PROJECT: 15 KM UG water supply piping work including manufacturing and laying from PENCH DAM
SYNOPSIS: The project aimed at the transportation pipeline of water from PENCH DAM to reservoir pond which was about having 50 inchdiameter and 15 KM long which has major steep ups and down. Including pipe manufacturing by plate bending m/c including pipe gunniting (cement coating), sand blasting, painting, laying.
• Administered and controlled piping work system generated piping layput checked and provided approval of drawing document and balance of material before submission to the client / vendor.
• Prepared fabrication and erection plans attend the same in coordination with client and different department.
• Hydrotesting of pipelines after completion of laying.
Department: Piping, Fabrication, Errection
July 2005 to December 2006
Diploma in mechanical Engineering
• Well versed with MS-OFFICE (Word, Excel, Powerpoint
and Internet application)