To obtain a position that not only makes use of my many years of customer service expertise but also my experience with technical and the health care industry. I strive to overcome all challenges and in the process acquire new skills to further my personal goals.
Tax QA Specialist
2010 to July 2012
Test federal and state tax business forms in tax software for accuracy.
* Ensure correct calculation for forms based on federal and state tax law
* Check the quality of print of forms for accuracy, value correctness and print positioning.
* Test software conversion utilities to ensure data correctly transfers from competitor data files.
Technical/Customer Support Representative (Level 1&2)
October 2007 to 2010
Technical support for various tax software products. Troubleshooting product installations, networking, printing and data communications across all Windows Operating Systems (Win 98, XP Home and Professional, Windows 2000, Server 2003 and 2008, Vista Home and Business, Windows 7).
* Support for all brands of modems, networks, and printers.
* COMPTia A+ certification (Essentials 220-601 and Remote Support 220-603)
Customer Support Representative
October 2004 to October 2007
* Assisted customers with general usage, functions and daily tax preparation using tax software.
* Telephone and email support for all levels of clients for the programs involved.
* Directed calls to correct departments for further assistance with records and accounts.
* Document all calls into customer database software using web based software tools.
Telephone Sales / Human Resources / Office Manager
November 1999 to August 2004
Top sales representative on the phone.
* Promoted from sales to Office Manager.
* Responsible for payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, performance goals, and performance evaluations.
* Performed all human resource duties which include: employee interviewing, employee hiring, firing and training.
High School Diploma in Education