To obtain a position in your company that will enable me to use my strong organizational skills, and work experience to improve customer satisfaction.
August 2010 to Present
Meeting and making a connection with customers
Ask questions and listening then giving options and advice
Ensured that fitting rooms are ready for customers by promptly clearing merchandise
Returned inventory to the proper area of the selling floor
Maintained selling floor presentations, and restocking them as needed
Learned systems and procedures to enhance selling efficiencies and complete support duties
May 2008 to August 2010
• Provided dining and table services to residents and guests in the community's dining rooms and designated areas in accordance with University Village Senior living standards.
• Possessed written and verbal skills for effective communication
• Demonstrated good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
• Ability to handle multiple priorities and work weekends and flexible hours
Target 12/2006 12/2007
• Interacted with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services
• Handled multiple of phone calls/ lines
• Handled customers complaints and diffused difficult situations
• Performed stock and inventory of merchandise
February 2004 to June 2006
• Performed customer service duties
• Handled complaints
• Promoted teamwork
• Recognized the needs of guests.
• Accepted returns and exchanges, refunding money and maintaining a balanced cash drawer.