Obtain a full or part-time position in a fast pace environment that requires an independent work style with
responsibilities. I enjoys the challenge of learning new software and flexible to change in the workplace.
My past positions have required the ability to handled privileged communications with all levels of
March 2010 to April 2011
- Greet customers and answer incoming telephone calls.
- Prepared and updated weekly mowing schedule
- Prepared and submitted bi-weekly payroll.
- Assisted office Manager with monthly billing.
- Load mulch and topsoil with bobcat for customers.
Data Entry Warehouse
October 2008 to May 2009
Data entry for picking/put away of warehouse parts.
- Maintained and updated various spreadsheets for the Warehouse Supervisor.
- Audited incoming parts.
- Assisted in end of fiscal year inventory.
August 2005 to October 2008
- Assist Human Resources with interviewing, employment verification, job descriptions/
- Maintain recordkeeping of employee's vacation and attendance.
- Provide safety training for all new employees.
- Assist Senior Director of Operations in creating and maintaining Excel spreadsheets and
- Assist Purchasing and Materials Department with entering work orders, purchase orders and matching acknowledgements to purchase orders.
True Blue Processing - Office Manager
June 2004 to November 2004
- Accountable for all employee documentation.
- Prepared payroll report for 50+ employees for Accountant.
- Responsible for maintaining a flexible yet proficient office environment.
- Designed and maintained spreadsheets for growers crop production.
July 1997 to December 2003
- Responsible for all accounts both payables and receivables.
- Prepare and distribute daily spreadsheets for Retail, Wholesale & Landscaping sales.
- Created and maintained inventory spreadsheets for yearly plant purchases and sales.
Total Logistic Control - Human Resource Assistant
January 1996 to July 1997
- Responsible for Worker's Compensation for 17 facilities in 5 states with 140+ drivers.
- Accountable for maintaining 700+ employees on the Abra System.
- Responsible for presenting, explaining and answering all company benefits to new employees.
April 1994 to January 1996
- Responsible for all payables and receivables accounts.
- Prepared payroll for 20+ employees.
- Proofreading of monthly issues.
Customer Service Rep for Midwest Region
April 1992 to January 1994
- Responsible for all quotations.
- "Core" trainer for Midwest Region Co-Ordinated Resource Environment & AIS
(Aptus Information System).
Administrative Office Coordinator
November 1988 to June 1991
- Personal secretary to the Executive Director/Board of Directors.
- Prepared and distributed minutes for all Committee/Board meetings.
- Ensure continuity and orderly flow of work to appropriate individuals in the Director's absence.
- Liaison between Board and Executive Director with State and County Officials.
Invoicing Clerk/Group Leader
October 1978 to November 1988
- Prepared and assisted staff in processing of daily invoices.
- Prepared daily invoicing for private/food service vendors.
- Adjusted inventory transfers
of products from Consignment Warehouses.
Receptionist/Secretary. Secretary to Director of Research & Development.
- Responsible for daily clerical duties.