Results driven Information Technology Manager, offering comprehensive experience and a proven
record of success and accomplishments. Resourceful problem solver with keen perception of how to
match the needs of an organization with the solutions offered by Information Technology.
Information Technology Manager
1996 to 2012
Managed and maintained multiple software applications, both general office and legal-specific, for all aspects of the business including document production and management, time and billing,
accounting, collections, docketing, etc.
• Developed and maintained long-term successful working relationships with firm management, co- workers and consultants, network engineers and vendors to ensure timely responses to firm's
needs and continuation of workflow without disruption.
• Assembled and led IT Team consisting of two direct reports responsible for Desktop Support,
User Support, Help Desk, Training, Litigation Support, Multimedia Projects, etc.
• Responsible for forecasting, proposing and managing a […] - […] Annual IT budget.
Communicated regularly with Technology and Management Committees.
• Planned, coordinated, and implemented standardized network security measures including
McAfee antivirus, MailMarshal spam filtering, MS security updates, and password administration.
• Supervised, monitored and performed necessary upgrades and maintenance to infrastructure and servers to ensure 24/7 network availability.
Information Technology Facilitator
1993 to 1996
Responsible for managing and facilitating Information Technology projects in the Charlotte office under the guidance of IT Director in main office in Raleigh
• Facilitated upgrade and user training on new time and billing software
• Responsible for two direct reports in Word Processing Department