• Senior Administrative Support Professional with fifteen years experience in sales support and customer service.
• Extensive knowledge and experience in the copier sales and service industry
• Strong communication & follow up experience.
• Detail-oriented, self-starter with ability to multi-task.
• Four years of supervisory experience and excellent management skills.
• Team player with proven ability to motivate and interact effectively with all levels of management, staff and customers.
• Proficiency in SAP, Word, Excel and all related Windows environments.
• Google Mail and Lotus Notes
Administrator Support and pricing Analyst (Business Development Analyst)
2009 to August 2011
for Corporate Accounts (2009-August 2011)
• Develop written responses to material and requests for information and prepare proposal bid response
• Discuss opportunity profile with Regional Vice President and assigned Corporate Account Manager and develop an action plan for providing a response to the opportunity
• Prepare and review financial anaylsis for specific price requests
• Communicate approved pricing to field sales personnel
• Analyze new opportunities presented throughout the Corporate Account regions.
• Review terms and conditions as stated in opportunity for compliance with company standards
• Working with KMBS Leasing Companies for Bid support
• Obtain all required documentation and Corporate signatures required to provide with proposal response
• Submit Bid or RFP response to Customer prospect by stated deadlines
Purchasing Administrative - Supply Chain Management
2007 to 2009
• Processed third party orders and ordered inventory for the Company
• Created purchase orders for third party solutions sales
• Worked closely with third party vendor purchase orders, shipping, tracking, invoicing and helped solved billing issues.
• Monitored product inventory and replenished as required.
• SAP Monthly BW Report for inventory
SunGard Availability Services
Administrative Assistant to the Senior Vice President
2006 to 2007
Perform Administrative responsibilities for the Senior Vice President of the National New Business Division.
• Provide Daily, Monthly and Year to Date Sales Numbers for SVP
• Export Oracle spreadsheets to Excel (Forecast Reports, Performance Sales Reports, Termination Reports, Stack Ranking Reports, etc.
• Support Regional and Branch Administrative staff, Regional Vice President's, and Branch Manager's.
• Create presentations for quarterly SVP reviews per his requirements.
• Coordinate Travel arrangements, complete and submit Expense Reports, etc, for the SVP.
• Lotus Notes - Create SVP Calendar and send out conference call meeting requests for SVP.
• Basic office duties.
• Oversee catering for meetings and events.
• Edit and review Monthly Sales Reports and escalate to the Corporate office.
Supervisor Processing Center
2001 to 2005
• Supervised four Sales Administrators and one CRC serving eight Southeastern Branch locations Resolved billing and shipping issues
• Order fulfillment
• Fleet Logistics
• Accounts Payable (coding).
• Maintained communication with Branch Sales Managers and Sales Representatives in each location.
• Received recognition for superior performance supporting sales.
• Trained Sales Representatives on their required administrative documentation.
• Trained new Sales Administrators and CRC for the Processing Center Department.
• Handled Human Resources responsibilities including interviewing, hiring and terminating.
• Acted as liaison between sales representatives and leasing companies to ensure funding of orders.
• Created Excel spreadsheets to maintain inventory of all demo machines.
• Coordinated annual offsite sales events involving customer invitations, catering, reservations, and set up.
• Researched industry database to assist new sales manager with marketing plan development and created Excel spreadsheet for tracking.
• Filed and processed claims on damaged equipment for Customers.
1996 to 2001
• Managed the front office for the Atlanta Sales Department
• Processed sales orders for the Atlanta Branch
• Maintained communication with Sales Representatives and customers.
• Trained new administrators.
• Resolved billing issues.
• Prepared return of goods authorizations.
• Worked with KMBS Leasing Companies for sales orders support
• Handled accounts receivable.
• Assisted Sales Manager when Sales Representatives went on vacation with pricing and ordering of machines through direct contact with customers.
• Supported Technical Department
• Gelco Draft checks for travel expense and per diem for Sales and Service department
• Answered phones