Bilingual Human Resources professional with demonstrated success in the following areas:
➢ Employee Relations
➢ Payroll and HRIS/HR Metrics Reporting and Analysis
➢ Benefits Administration
➢ Staffing/Recruitment (full cycle)
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Human Resources Generalist
2013 to Present
- Responsible for all HR functions for Distribution Center of 70 employees and 60 temporary personnel including employee relations, safety, training, recruiting, new hire orientation/onboarding, etc.
- Corporate functions include payroll for 500+ employees (multi-state), training, employee relations, benefits administration, etc.
2011 to 2013
facilitate communications between clients and providers by interpreting Spanish <>English
HR Business Partner
2000 to 2011
- Business advisor and strategist providing guidance to management and employees at all levels on a myriad of issues
- Responsible for coordination and performance of on-site temporary agency placing between 600 - 1,000 contingent workers across three shifts. Through strategic partnership, increased average fill rate from 90% to 100%.
- Full-cycle exempt and non-exempt recruiting (from sourcing candidates to onboarding)
- Provided insight, counsel and guidance to supervisors and managers in resolving employee relations issues and business challenges through collaboration and effective partnering. Investigated employee complaints.
- Designed and delivered training classes to address specific development needs of supervisory staff (i.e., Sexual Harassment, New Hire Orientation, Progressive Discipline; Performance Management; Safety/OSHA Training), ensuring legal compliance and avoiding harassment claims in the workplace
- Spearheaded plant closure efforts- ensuring compliance with WARN, obtaining Federal Trade certification for over 1,000 employees, providing career readiness tools, resume development, interviewing skills, and job search techniques for workforce
B.S. in Business Administration and Spanish
certificate in Medical and Legal Interpreting