My goal is to obtain full time employment and gain work experience within this field. I have great customer service skills, as well as training as a Medical Administrative Assistant with AVTEC.
Willing to relocate to: Anchorage, AK - Anchorage, AK
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
June 2015 to Present
Cleaning, cooking, dishes, shopping, hygiene, showering, refill medications, give medications daily, escort to all medical appointments, companionship.
Medical Billing Specialist
December 2014 to June 2015
Collecting payment from insurance companies on behalf of medical center.
January 2011 to June 2013
Executive Suites/Merrill Field Inn/Crowne Plaza
April 2007 to October 2011
Sales clerk at local liquor store. Customer service. Stocking. Money handling. Cleaning. Organizing. Following rules and regulations on age requirements. Answering customers questions and meeting their needs.
Certificate in Medical Admininstrative Assistant
July 2014 to November 2014
High School Diploma in Lisa M. Silook
CPR & First Aid
May 2017 to May 2019
November 2014 to November 2016
Certificate in medical administrative assistant training. Currently taking continuing education tests to recertify my certificate.
February 2016 to October 2018
class D drivers license
• Extremely high-level of attention to detail skills
• Able to represent the organization professionally in all dealings with members, board members and other community members
• Experienced in working constructively and cooperatively in a team setting
• Able to work independently and efficiently
• Experienced maintaining complete confidentiality of classified information
• Experienced with statistics, percentages, adding, subtracting, multiplying division
• Able to think clearly and to identify and solve problems in a thorough and logical manner
• Able to manage and meet multiple deadlines
• Able to communicate clearly, concisely, persuasively, courteously and professionally
• Experienced providing excellent rapport, and trust with members, and the general public
• Proficient operating a computer, utilizing word, excel, and other publishing software
• Experienced performing the essential duties of the position in a safe and efficient manner