To obtain employment as an Administrative Assistant.
April 2007 to October 2010
Greeted customers entering establishment.
• Maintained clean and orderly check-out areas
• Received payments by cash, check, credit cards, gift certificate, or debit.
• Issued receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
• Counted money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts were correct and that there was adequate change.
• Resolved customer complaints.
• Answered customers' questions and provided information of procedures or policies.
Certificate in Medical Administrative Assistant
2014 to 2014
COMPUTER SOFTWARE SKILLS:
• […] k.p.m. • Microsoft Word 2010
• Keyboarding:41 w.p.m. • Microsoft Excel 2010
• File Management • Microsoft PowerPoint 2010
• SpringCharts electronic health records • Medisoft practice management software